Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Well, on her "the real oc brand. com" website it does say,

A portion of your purchase will be donated to Orangewood Children's Foundation. To find out more about this phenomenal charity go to Orangewood Children's Foundation : Home Page. Click here to browse our product line.

Does this count as giving back to the community?
    Just go out and buy all the Sky Tops you can afford.
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2713246;
    Well, on her "the real oc brand. com" website it does say,

A portion of your purchase will be donated to Orangewood Children's Foundation. To find out more about this phenomenal charity go to Orangewood Children's Foundation : Home Page. Click here to browse our product line.

Does this count as giving back to the community?
    Just go out and buy all the Sky Tops you can afford.
    That's new. When they first had the place, there was nothing like that. Maybe she really is reading the Bible.
    Just my two cents: Check writing is okay but hands-on giving back is a great deal more worthwhile.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Veriya.com shows Tammy, Lindsey and Megan participating in the holiday gift-wrapping event for a charity called "Friends and Helpers"

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2708274;
    omg when she asked if Colby was proud of her, i thought i'd heard it all! she has a serious problem. and even though she is denying it now, i totally think she is 'jealous' of Breanna's and Colby's relationship. she is so tiring to watch- i can only imagine what it must be like to spend the day with her. but she is my favorite.
    My gosh. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Vicky is very insecure. She is very needy and seeks validation at every turn. Okay I am restating the obvious and what many of you have already said.

Do you think she will ever grow a spine or some self-dignity?

Nope not a chance.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Oh my gosh!
    She is a total embrrassment to herself for demanding to be the center of attention EVERYWHERE!
    Poor Michael. I have a heart for the kid (which I haven't before) for what he has to deal with. She needs to leave the kid alone! How is he ever going to get work done??? And how rude of her to chastize him in front of her 'peers' after she built him up to be her peer?? She's pathetic... She gets no smileys from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2716074;

Nope not a chance.
    Her daughter is following in her footsteps.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2716144;
    Her daughter is following in her footsteps.
    One day Brianna will be forced to choose between Vicku and Colby. That will be interesting.
    East of Reality

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i am starting to think vicki has ocd or something. she seems like she just cant help herself and she seems kinda nervous when she isn't drinking alcohol.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

She is very needy and seeks validation at every turn.
    I know, and normally I'd have a lot of sympathy for that, because needing validation is something that everyone needs, to some degree. But she's so obnoxious and annoying I can't help but remain irritated by her. She has a great work ethic (albeit fueled mostly by greed) but hey, lots of people work really hard and aren't as handsomely compensated. Same goes for Jeana on the work ethic thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Poor Michael. I have a heart for the kid (which I haven't before) for what he has to deal with.
    Same here. I remember last year when Vicki crashed his frat party and I sort of felt bad for everyone involved. He shouldn't have been rude, but she shouldn't have crashed with no forewarning. But this year, I think I actually have to give him some credit. He seems to get along well with his sister, which I'm sure is because they bond over what a control freak of a Mom they have. He seems to handle his Mom with maturity and a grain of salt. He just sort of sighs, rolls his eyes and has this look that says "that's mom for you" and goes about his business without letting it get it to him too much. A lot of kids in Brianna and Michael's places would act out.

The staple thing? OMG! I just don't understand having the kind of energy to care about such a trivial thing.