Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2704030;
    what about Jeana's comment about the waiter at their favorite restaurant being from a third world country simply because he had an accent. i forget the details but it was pretty offensive. i was suprised to hear that from Jeana.
    I wasn't. Remember, she asked the houseguest if she spoke "Canadian". I bet she thinks Canada is a third world country.
    All of these people want to travel so that they can look their noses down on people from other countries. They give Americans the "ugly" in "Ugly American" outside the gates.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Click to see Spoiler:
    "Vicki visits her daughter and brings military tear gas for her to put on her wall, on her belt, everywhere. It's for self-defense, mom says." - OCRegister 12/3/07

How about arming the other housewives with military tear gas for self-defense when Vicki gets into a hitting mood?
    Last edited by fluff; 12-03-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2704051;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Vicki visits her daughter and brings military tear gas for her to put on her wall, on her belt, everywhere. It's for self-defense, mom says." - OCRegister 12/3/07

How about arming the other housewives with military tear gas for self-defense when Vicki gets into a hitting mood?
    Click to see Spoiler:

Where does she think Briana's living, a third world country!!!?????
    And I would love, love, love to see Vicky get sprayed! Great self defense.
    What about spraying Jo when she starts to howl!
    Last edited by fluff; 12-03-2007 at 03:55 PM.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2704063;
    Where does she think Briana's living, a third world country!!!?????
    Close, she lives in Orange.

FORT Fan

I lived in East Orange for years before I moved to South County. We were quite happy there, so hopefully Brianna is also.

I believe Brianna would be happy in a pile of red ants as long as her mom is far, far away.

I just added spoiler tags to a couple of posts in this thread.

I don't watch this show, so please bear with me here.
    If you find a description about an upcoming show that details events that have not been covered in a "On Next Weeks Show" or "Coming Up On This Season of RHOOC" type preview on the television, please either use spoiler tags before posting or better still start a spoiler thread.

Anyone can start a thread, but please make sure you mark it clearly as a spoiler thread and don't give the spoiler away in the title, obviously. (this has been done before in other forums "**SPOILER X eliminated this week***" for example )

Thanks for your cooperation. Hope you all continue to enjoy the show.

"That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Thanks Fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2704168;
    I believe Brianna would be happy in a pile of red ants as long as her mom is far, far away.
    I actually lawled on this one! Must say, ITA. The girl seems to have some common sense and seems like a decent person. I give her props for being so seemingly well-adjusted in the face of having to grow up with a howling shrieker monkey for a mother. Vicki just grates.

If watching yourself after the "Family Van" fiasco doesn't generate some self-awareness, I guess nothing will.
    Last edited by Kick Rocks; 12-03-2007 at 11:31 PM.

FORT Fan

The "family van" shrieking haunts my dreams. I cannot think of that without giggling uncontrollably.