Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702584;
    Vicki was humble and concerned about her control issues. She recognized that she had them and wanted to work on them.
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. I like Vicki and Donn, too. I passed by the fixer-upper house 3 times last week. Christmas lights were up and an old car (by Coto standards) parked in the driveway. HMM . . . Frankie? I can't imagine that the guy could pay enough rent to cover Vicki's monthly mortgage payment + association + property taxes.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I wonder who lives in that house. Maybe you could bring them a free pizza and find out for us. You are Zbest at finding out our facts, Pizza Girl and I thank you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702592;
    Watching Tamra is like watching a high school girl try to be cool and fit in. Grow up! It is very uncomfy for the audience to even watch that. It is like we are reliving our high school h*** all over again.
    Absolutely! Especially when she and Simon were at the club and he was dancing with those brunettes.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

"Lauri just bugs me. I try to like her, but I can't."

No matter what she does or will do in the future, there is nothing that will change my mind about Lauri. She is despicable.
    I applaud her to be such a hated villain however I do not think that it requires any acting skills on her part.
    She is ugly inside and out.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

How would you like to go to dinner with Lauri and all she does is compete with you?

Lauri: Look at my ring. George has 9 cars, how many do you have? What do you drive?

I don't call her fun to be around or someone I could have a solid friendship with. George must not be too bright to not see through her.

There is a saying I like....."people marry people who are similar to themselves because they are familiar to them."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702621;
    How would you like to go to dinner with Lauri and all she does is compete with you?

Lauri: Look at my ring. George has 9 cars, how many do you have? What do you drive?

I don't call her fun to be around or someone I could have a solid friendship with. George must not be too bright to not see through her.

There is a saying I like....."people marry people who are similar to themselves because they are familiar to them."
    Actually I would love to go to a restaurant with those 2 bozos.
    This will either confirm what I already know about them or I would learn what kind of acting skills those two posess.
    There is nothing that Lauri has that I envy.
    However, she is not friend material. That's for sure.

The above two posts are classic. Everyone is at the best today!
    Lauri, too, seems like that high school girl everyone hated, the first one to get highlights and acrylic nails! And the car comments/questions are so, so high school. "What kind of a car does your b/friend drive?" Lauri probably dated guys with Camaros.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702621;

George is way past due on an eye exam. Notice that none of these middle-aged people wear glasses.

FORT Newbie

On another site (are we allowed to mention other sites here?) Lauri beat out Vicki for 'most fabulous personality' on Bravo by a long shot. Is Vicki heartbroken? Jealous? after all, she is so competitive!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2700060;
    Degrading makes her feel good. Remember her derogatory remarks about her Asian client? I have to put Tamra's insult right up there next to that one.

what about Jeana's comment about the waiter at their favorite restaurant being from a third world country simply because he had an accent. i forget the details but it was pretty offensive. i was suprised to hear that from Jeana.
    Everyday is a Blessing!