Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vicki is still my favorite. She did take the time to write me a long email and most people wouldn't do that. She is supposedly very busy and all, but still took the time to write to me. I also heard from Tammy and Megan. Lauri (of course) didn't write back to me...she's above that.

FORT Fan

Laurie is really very busy being rich again.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702556;
    Vicki is still my favorite. She did take the time to write me a long email and most people wouldn't do that. She is supposedly very busy and all, but still took the time to write to me. I also heard from Tammy and Megan. Lauri (of course) didn't write back to me...she's above that.
    Cool . . . I'm glad you have an inside track. I prefer to snark on FACTS . . . anything you can share?

Could you feel the screeching?

Do Vicki and Donn live in separate houses? She has two you know, just sayin'

I don't have an in with them at all. Vicki was just talking to me about her control issues is all.

Tammy and Megan wrote to me because I made a website for them is all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702556;
    I think the main difference beween Vicky, Tammy, Megan and Lauri is that the first three are actually decent people while Lauri is just a c-nt.
    Yep, that is the most accurate way of describing that thing. Nothing else sums it up better.
    Vicky and Tammy have their faults however they also have redemptive qualities. The other one has none.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2702567;
    I don't have an in with them at all. Vicki was just talking to me about her control issues is all.
    I do agree that Vicki's got issues. I hear that exercise increases the metabolism. Vicki does seem to be more revved up than usual this season.

I like Vicki too...

I know she has control issues but she is fun to watch and earns her own way. She is an overbearing mama but one could never accuse her of not caring or abandoning her children....I like the fact that both of her kids are in school and not on the entitlement train

Vicki was humble and concerned about her control issues. She recognized that she had them and wanted to work on them.

Her backyard is spectacular, but we don't hear Vicki telling us how rich she is like Lauri does every 5 minutes.

Lauri just bugs me. I try to like her, but I can't.

FORT Fan

I am in agreement that all but Laurie (and I'll add Tamra) have redeeming qualities.

Laurie and Tammy (as shown) are gold diggers who think money and looks are everything.

Watching Tamra is like watching a high school girl try to be cool and fit in. Grow up! It is very uncomfy for the audience to even watch that. It is like we are reliving our high school h*** all over again.