Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2662763;
    I think it is $275 a month. While that does sound really cheap for a car like that, most likely the fine print (and the hold over Briana) is the lease only allows for 8,000-9,000 miles a year and the excess charge is HUGE.
    I can see Vicki figuring in how many miles Briana NEEDS to drive for school, work, and mommy's hoouse and then signing it into a lease for more control.
    Sorry I'm new, and late but...

OMG! Yes! I can so see her sitting down and doing those calculations!
    Just Psycho!!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I just got done watching the bonus video on Bravo of Vicki at the lake with Jeana and friends. She made a few comments that I can't believe didn't make the show. First was that she had bloodwork done to see what vitamins she needed and that her testosterone levels were so high she was a borderline man. Seriously.... she was proud of that!
    Also, there was a blip of a male friend having her drink from the straw of a community drink and she was MAD flirting and trying to be sexy. Her comment was, "there's nothin' like a woman bitin' your straw! huh?"
    GAWD...she needs to be put away....

If I saw and heard Vicki in a restaurant, I would tell her to shut the F up. No concern for other patrons. She's the type that talks real loud because she wants the people at the other table to listen to her nonsense.

At the beginning of each show she talks about how she likes everything big and grand...I guess that starts with her pie hole and her rear end!

Am I noticing no love lost for Vicki and Lauri? Weren't they pals last season when Lauri worked for Vicki? Why the falling out?

I noticed that when Vicki hits the other women, they just sit there. Why won't anyone ball up their fist and hit her back? Quit complaining about it. Trust me. Once someone hauls off and gives her a knuckle-buster in the right spot, she'll stop. I would have NO problem doing that to the annoying hog.

I was waiting for someone, possibly Jeana, to throw her overboard with one whack back. Now that would've made for good TV.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

We all knew that Lauri and Vicki's friendship/working relationship wasn't going to work that long. We all could see that one coming.

Lauri felt she was "above" selling insurance and basically stated that on one of the shows. Where's this big jewelry biz? tap tap

Lauri also didn't like that Vicki was more experienced and whenever Lauri is not in the spotlight or the head cheese, then she is going to get out of that situation.

Enter....knight in shining armor....George
    Exit....insurance business

Lauri was also jealous that Vicki didn't need "a man" to have $$$. Lauri does. Vicki is not the type to give Lauri sympathy or an ear for piddly little problems. Vicki simply doesn't understand that a son could have a drug problem...that is not in her element. I can see Vicki judging Lauri over this and Lauri doesn't want to be judged, she wants to be excused from it (oh lauri, it's not your fault that your son turned out this way). Instead, I am assuming Vicki would say, "if that was my son, I would've...."

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2697032;
    . "if that was my son, I would've...."
    Thrown his rear end in a family van?
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2697050;
    LOL....nice!!!

FORT Fan

"Family Van"

I still hear the screeching in my ears!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2697050;
    Now that thar was flat out funny.

My son would be taken out to the barn a few times.

Could someone please, please define what a family van actually is? Was she mad because it wasn't JUST her family going? Did she want a greyhound bus? I'm still shaking my head.
    I bet her blood pressure was really high that day.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.