Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Nah, that was harmless. Donn is just a good guy and I am sure that Jeana has asked Donn to fix a few things around her house since I don't think the Keough "boys" (including Matt) are very handy around the house. I could be wrong though.

FORT Fogey

I don't see anything happening between Donn and Jeana. They BOTH have too much to lose.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, let's look at this.........Jeana's husband is not available to her emotionally, and maybe even physically...he has "issues"......Vicki is busy with her business, being a very driven and very committed woman....she has a hard time turning off the business side....Donn has even brought up that she needs to learn to "stop and smell the roses"....hmmmmmm....I'd say that it is not the most farfetched thing that I could think of. I still say Vicki had better pay closer attention to home and hearth. Even people on this board have commented on Donn being a desirable man. Ummm-hmmm.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't think Donn would want to raise Colton. I can just hear Vicki now....

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee!"

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i totally thought Jeana was a bit too touchy feely with Donn in the last episode. i noticed it in several scenes. I hope it was innocent on Jeana's part but in today's world, i was realy suprised that she would act like that.

wasn't Donn unemployed the first season?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2691362;
    Well, let's look at this.........Jeana's husband is not available to her emotionally, and maybe even physically...he has "issues"......Vicki is busy with her business, being a very driven and very committed woman....she has a hard time turning off the business side....Donn has even brought up that she needs to learn to "stop and smell the roses"....hmmmmmm....I'd say that it is not the most farfetched thing that I could think of. I still say Vicki had better pay closer attention to home and hearth. Even people on this board have commented on Donn being a desirable man. Ummm-hmmm.........
    Well they won't have the added expense of hotel rooms. Just think of all the extra real estate they have between them.

I don't think that Donn even noticed that Jeana was "moving in" on him...or so it appeared (and I'm even willing to give Jeana the benefit of the doubt and say that what she looks like she's doing is anything other than subconsious....not malicious). She was moving....he was oblivious...typical man!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What came across from the interaction between Donn and Jeana is a woman starved for male attention and affection. Both of these people need it and are going to find it sooner or later. Vicky is too busy networking to even notice.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2691779;
    I don't think that Donn even noticed that Jeana was "moving in" on him...or so it appeared (and I'm even willing to give Jeana the benefit of the doubt and say that what she looks like she's doing is anything other than subconsious....not malicious). She was moving....he was oblivious...typical man!
    Oops! What I meant to say was that what she was doing was subconscious and not calculated. Didn't think that came out right in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2691991;
    What came across from the interaction between Donn and Jeana is a woman starved for male attention and affection. Both of these people need it and are going to find it sooner or later. Vicky is too busy networking to even notice.
    And, therein lies the problem. In a way, that's sad.

It sure is . . . . every time we see Donn and Vicky, he is practically begging her to "stop and smell the roses". I fell sorry for him because I'm seeing a male Jeana, wanting attention and love. Donn and Jeana are thrown together and funny enough, by Vicky herself.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.