Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2689979;
    I'm beginning to wonder if Dominico isn't angling for his own reality show??? Maybe, just maybe, he is working Vicki for the "access" ??? Anything is possible....
    What is the name of Dominico's restaurant? Is it that Italian place that was closed down by the health department last summer? Probably wise to be looking at his options if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2689979;
    I'm beginning to wonder if Dominico isn't angling for his own reality show??? Maybe, just maybe, he is working Vicki for the "access" ??? Anything is possible....

Oh Lordy, can you imagine Vicki & Dominico with a cooking show? After seeing how she laid into him last year at her big end of summer party, my guess for a name is: Bitchin in the Kitchen.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689931;
    Free Donn...Free the Pug
    I find it kind of ironic that Vicki would have a Pug. Pugs are SO STUBBORN it isn't funny. They do NOT play fetch, they do NOT come when called, AND they shed 24/7, 366 days a year

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2689990;
    Oh Lordy, can you imagine Vicki & Dominico with a cooking show? After seeing how she laid into him last year at her big end of summer party, my guess for a name is: Bitchin in the Kitchen.
    OMG - that would be a trainwreck and a half!!! Soooo funny...

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2689993;
    I find it kind of ironic that Vicki would have a Pug. Pugs are SO STUBBORN it isn't funny. They do NOT play fetch, they do NOT come when called, AND they shed 24/7, 366 days a year
    She's starting to look more like the pug than a pig! I'm surprised she hasn't botoxed the dog.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2689989;
    What is the name of Dominico's restaurant? Is it that Italian place that was closed down by the health department last summer? Probably wise to be looking at his options if that's the case.
    I believe it's Valentinos in Mission Viejo. It was briefly shut down over the summer for "cockroach infestation".
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

FORT Regular

I have to say this about Vicki....her kids are in college, she and her husband have some kind of relationship, she actually works VERY hard. I also bet that she would be a great friend to have...she seems to honestly care about those around her. Compare and contrast that with the others......UGH

Quote Originally Posted by Notheydidnt;2690477;
    I have to say this about Vicki....her kids are in college, she and her husband have some kind of relationship, she actually works VERY hard. I also bet that she would be a great friend to have...she seems to honestly care about those around her. Compare and contrast that with the others......UGH
    She might not do things in the way that the rest of us would - but I give her credit for getting to where she is. I honestly think she is further ahead in life than alot of the others.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Vicki had better pay more attention to the homefront. Jeana is a woman who is probably on the prowl (not to mention living right next door) as in, "fed up and ain't gonna take it anymore!" Maybe I am just being cynical, but I thought she looked a little too "handy" with Donn when she was around him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2690954;
    Vicki had better pay more attention to the homefront. Jeana is a woman who is probably on the prowl (not to mention living right next door) as in, "fed up and ain't gonna take it anymore!" Maybe I am just being cynical, but I thought she looked a little too "handy" with Donn when she was around him.
    Shut up!!!! My sister made the EXACT same comment about Jeanna being to "handy" with Don. I didn't think much of it. It seemed pretty innocent to me. Especially after seeing Jeanna in that bathing suit... But you never know!