Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Vicki Gunvalson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2688277;
    I don't care if I am only 22, I would scrape up a guy like that in a heartbeat, to be a grandpa to my boy. Thats what im a talkin about. But if Vicki keeps making other people more important she is going to lose him.
    He is not the prize he portays himself to be.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2688290;
    Ooooh - do you have info you can share?????

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2688290;
    Vicki would make anyone look good.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I agree that Donn is a good man. He was flipping a house in one episode and that is NOT easy. I think he is not all about money and tries to educate Vicki into being less materialistic. He wants her to enjoy life and forget about keeping up with the neighbors. Why does she need a big pool? The kids aren't home anymore and I don't see her getting in it. I think she wants to impress her new biz group and have parties there is all. She doesn't move and stays in her Shire home (next to Jeana) afterall.

Free Donn is right.

Vicki's attitudes exemplify an extremely insecure person. Donn seems to want her to get past that. I think he's got a pretty healthy attitude about life in general.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

What is the deal with Vicki and Domenico? It seemed a bit too coincidental that he showed up in the last episode when Vicki & Jeana were having dinner. Then she had him at her business contacts party, he caters all the parties she has....hmmm I am starting to believe there was something to those rumors about them.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

I am starting to see a pattern here. Vicki is a smart cookie. She is obviously networking and has it planned that if she shows up at their restaurant or business that they get free advertisements on the show.

I am sure they get free dinners and the restaurant gets free air time. A win/win situation really.

Now what she is doing is trying to use the show in a positive light for the businesses of CotoDeHoHo. In other words, she has a site for businesses to join up and she will try to get them on the show somehow. If not that way, businesses want the fans to come to them at a chance to see their favorite reality "star" ....drum roll please.

Also, the swimming pool man got free advertising and now I bet he got a few others wanting to put a new pool in via Vicki (just a hunch). Ok, I am a little off base here, but it's fun isn't it?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689888;
    I am starting to see a pattern here. Vicki is a smart cookie. She is obviously networking and has it planned that if she shows up at their restaurant or business that they get free advertisements on the show.

I am sure they get free dinners and the restaurant gets free air time. A win/win situation really.

Now what she is doing is trying to use the show in a positive light for the businesses of CotoDeHoHo. In other words, she has a site for businesses to join up and she will try to get them on the show somehow. If not that way, businesses want the fans to come to them at a chance to see their favorite reality "star" ....drum roll please.

Also, the swimming pool man got free advertising and now I bet he got a few others wanting to put a new pool in via Vicki (just a hunch). Ok, I am a little off base here, but it's fun isn't it?
    Vicky is just so hungry. It is just unbelievable.
    You are not off base at all. It is all about the $$ with Vicky. She probably feels that Donn is not ambitious enough at this time. She is about to drop him like a hot potato.
    She is just trying to minimize the financial loss to the PIGLETTA EMPIRE

The more I watch Vicki, the more I laugh. I do like her. She is very funny. I definitely would enjoy hanging out with her and Donn just once. Well, maybe twice.

I don't really have anything bad to say about her because she makes me laugh out loud. I am entertained easily.

Free Donn...Free the Pug

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2689858;
    What is the deal with Vicki and Domenico? It seemed a bit too coincidental that he showed up in the last episode when Vicki & Jeana were having dinner. Then she had him at her business contacts party, he caters all the parties she has....hmmm I am starting to believe there was something to those rumors about them.
    I'm beginning to wonder if Dominico isn't angling for his own reality show??? Maybe, just maybe, he is working Vicki for the "access" ??? Anything is possible....