Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

From Tamra's blog

There's a lot to look forward to this season. You defiantly see a lot of drama with Simon and Ryan.
    Somebody needs to check their grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2659268;
    From Tamra's blog

Somebody needs to check their grammar.
    Definitely! Also, Ryan is 21 currently and they said they started to have trouble with him rebelling around the age of 13. Maybe my math is off, but since Tamra's first child with Simon is 8 - wouldn't that make a newborn in the house around that "troubled time" ? Maybe Ryan wasn't shown enouth love during the early days of their marriage and that was topped off by baby after baby after baby. I would imagine anyone would rebel in that situation since it is being said he was used to it just being Mom and him.

FORT Fanatic

I'm sure having to suddenly share Mom was diffucult especially since Simon, according to Tamra, has the attitude of "he's not MY kid". A child can make poor choices at 13 when they're feeling alienated in their own home.

FORT Fanatic

Here I was chewing Tamra out for bad grammar and I mistype "difficult"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2655878;
    You cannot make a man out of a queen!
    I was gettin' the vibe that Ryan was gonna ask Step Daddy for a spanking for being such a naughty boy.
    Last edited by Scoobie Doobie; 11-10-2007 at 04:51 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I am already bored with this family.(yawn)
    She is hoping to lunch some types of decorating business.
    Frank/Ryan wants to be an actor / model.
    StepDaddy wants to get his own Benz dealership.
    Same old, same old.....

FORT Regular

I don't understand why women marry men who don't love their children as they do. Will it be the same love probably not but you at least have make the effort. An attitude that's he's not mine when they hooked is unacceptable in my opinion.
    My mom died when I was 13 and I have 11 siblings, there were 6 of us still living at home at the time. My dad was very successful so there wasn't a shortage of women, everyone wanted to get married although my dad told them he wasn't going to get married again. He continued to date but we didn't meet everyone, I think I've only met two people.
    My dad said that he wouldn't marry again because no one would love us like him or accept our faults. He didn't want to get in the middle of fights between us and his significant other or the jealousy because he went to the PTA meetings, our games etc.. At the time I didn't understand but I'm so thankful I didn't have a step mom. I think it would have been tragic.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by yput;2659602;
    I don't understand why women marry men who don't love their children as they do. Will it be the same love probably not but you at least have make the effort. An attitude that's he's not mine when they hooked is unacceptable in my opinion.
    My mom died when I was 13 and I have 11 siblings, there were 6 of us still living at home at the time. My dad was very successful so there wasn't a shortage of women, everyone wanted to get married although my dad told them he wasn't going to get married again. He continued to date but we didn't meet everyone, I think I've only met two people.
    My dad said that he wouldn't marry again because no one would love us like him or accept our faults. He didn't want to get in the middle of fights between us and his significant other or the jealousy because he went to the PTA meetings, our games etc.. At the time I didn't understand but I'm so thankful I didn't have a step mom. I think it would have been tragic.
    You have been blessed to have a real man as a father.

yput! What a wonderful father! See, they wouldn't have put your family on this show as you are too well adjusted and a nice family!

What would your dad have done if a long-in-the-tooth cougar like Lauri tried to dig her boney fingers into him?

You have to be screwed up like the Warings & Petersons. It's looking like the new family follows the same lines - with one episode under our belts, I'll hold off...but JUST For now!