Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781008;
    Yes, and on the last episode it looked like they were going to kiss. Tamra even had to tell him "on the cheek". They are just creepy in that sense. I feel uncomfy when those 2 are in the room with Simon. It looks like they are competing for Tamra.
    Their behavior is creepy. I believe she that every time she looks at Ryan, she is taken back to the days with his dad and remembering the good times. She clearly doesn't want to grow up. Now that I think about it, did we every see any other interaction with the smaller kids, besides the b-day party?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2781096;
    Their behavior is creepy. I believe she that every time she looks at Ryan, she is taken back to the days with his dad and remembering the good times. She clearly doesn't want to grow up. Now that I think about it, did we every see any other interaction with the smaller kids, besides the b-day party?
    She has other kids???!

Every time she moans and bleats that she's spent the last 22 years raising kids and now it's "her time to shine", I just wonder if she's been taking parenting classes from Tranny Lauri. Maybe all of her peers that stopped having children are now epmty nesters and she's got the grass is greener syndrome (a pre-requisite for show participation). Whoever or whatever the nanny is, she has to be offering more than Tamara. Perhaps she can read to them or something exotic like that. Tamara still thinks Green Eggs and Ham is a cookbook, so clearly, it's never been opened. Curious George has nice pictures... Maybe they read Are You My Mother? as they try to solve that one themselves.

Whatever is going on with Ryan, the creep factor is uber high. I have a theory of my own, but it would involve talking about illegal substances which may be a no-no for this board.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

I though she removed the "kids"
    and went to A smaller size.
    Ribbitt