Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2774662;
    LOL! Screaming she was a "botox junkie" after a few martini's in the plastic surgeon's office was pretty funny too. I think there should be a law against getting women drunk and then talking them into elective medical procedures.
    There is a law, but the doctors ignore it as long as the women do.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I don't like Tamra since she won't accept my friend request on Myspace! She can take her tramp stamp and shove it where the sun don't shine. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by girlygrl;2777882;
    I don't like Tamra since she won't accept my friend request on Myspace! She can take her tramp stamp and shove it where the sun don't shine. Haha

By now they all must be a bit shell shocked over the negative things said about them. I don't think they were ready for that. She is probably afraid you won't really be her friend. She probably also sees that people here reference her page.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra is clearly still emotionally in her 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2778311;
    Oh my God -- what an awesome picture --IstateTheFacts -- love it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by good girl;2778325;
    Oh my God -- what an awesome picture --IstateTheFacts -- love it!!!!!
    Thank you, good girl. Go Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2778311;
    She and Ryan are are on the same maturity level. When she's not putting down one of the other housewives either out of jealousy or insecurity, she's acting inappropriately in public like a teenager looking for attention.

Tamra, if you are reading this, I didn't think Ryan was gay because he was "so hot" as you stated on his myspace page. You're his mommy so it's ok if you want to think that, but I base what I say on what I see from the show. He clearly has feminine mannerisms. This has NOTHING to do with hotness. If you think he is manly, then you are clearly watching a different show than I am. Everyone is entitled to his opinion and I think your son is definitely feminine.

In fact, if anyone agrees with me, please let's hear it now.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2780824;
    Tamra, if you are reading this, I didn't think Ryan was gay because he was "so hot" as you stated on his myspace page. You're his mommy so it's ok if you want to think that, but I base what I say on what I see from the show. He clearly has feminine mannerisms. This has NOTHING to do with hotness. If you think he is manly, then you are clearly watching a different show than I am. Everyone is entitled to his opinion and I think your son is definitely feminine.

In fact, if anyone agrees with me, please let's hear it now.
    I certainly agree that he has feminine tendencies. He's a "mama's boy". Tamra really messed him up by treating him like a lover instead of a son. Whenever I see these two together, I get uncomfortable. Does anyone notice how close they stand to each other? Clearly unaware of the boundary that should exist between them.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2780917;
    I certainly agree that he has feminine tendencies. He's a "mama's boy". Tamra really messed him up by treating him like a lover instead of a son. Whenever I see these two together, I get uncomfortable. Does anyone notice how close they stand to each other? Clearly unaware of the boundary that should exist between them.
    Yes, and on the last episode it looked like they were going to kiss. Tamra even had to tell him "on the cheek". They are just creepy in that sense. I feel uncomfy when those 2 are in the room with Simon. It looks like they are competing for Tamra.