Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2060616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

I found it strange on the reunion show that Tamra and Simon have been married since Ryan was 8. It just seemed to me that they weren't married that long. I guess I just thought Simon and Ryan would have a better relationship since he practically raised him. I wonder how long they knew each other before marriage? I don't know why I didn't know they had a 9 year old girl? Was she ever shown? I just remember a little boy or two?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2774006;
    Is that Tamra's real hair or is she doing a "ROXY"?
    I bet it's a Roxy.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

Her blog on Bravo about last night's reunion doesn't make her sound too badly. She grates my nerves at time with her quirky wit and comments but after reading her blog, I decided that is insecurity coming out.

Not sure about the hair - I don't think it ages her but didn't think it enhanced her features.

I really liked the way Tamara had her hair. At least it's different from all of the "Nashville" hair that the others have. She looked cute and trendy and the lips a little more plump than before. She's no Roxy just because Roxy has that ugly Quinn face sticking out from under the hair.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Her hair was awful. Throw on some purple tinted round John Lennon glasses and you have a complete picture.
    Tamra reminds me of the mean girl in high school that always whispered things to other worthy girls and looked down her nose at anyone who was different. She talked behind peoples' back and thought she was better than anyone else. Sadly, she hasn't moved beyond that era in her life. Sad. Alas, that's a hugely insecure person. So way to nail it on the head Plumlover!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2776520;
    Sadly, she hasn't moved beyond that era in her life. Sad. Alas, that's a hugely insecure person. So way to nail it on the head Plumlover!
    Thankya! Trust me, I work with a lady very very similar without the stupid comments. She turns 40 in 2 months and well, already, it is tiring but being 44, I guess I am just over it. Of course, I haven't hit 50 yet so who knows how I will act then if anything.

I never said that she wasn't a little snot. I just liked her hair! Sounds like someone got picked on in school or does someone have Nashville hair too?

Malibu Skipper called. She wants her look back.
    The Princess of Ladera Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2776548;
    Malibu Skipper called. She wants her look back.
    Maybe that's the look she's going for to try to get into Playboy. Granted, Tamra is as delusional as ever if she thinks she is playboy material, but Jeanna-the-hut (as in Jabba-the-hut) had the nerve to sit there with her flab oozing all over the sofa telling her that "hef thinks they are too old".

Jeanna, trust us, NOBODY would have EVER guessed you were in Playboy if you didn't mention it in every episode.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I think we can all agree that liking Tamra's hair is in the minority. And not liking it doesn't mean anything besides it seeming unflattering to her. Her behavior is immature. You don't have to be a picked on kid to be aware of that. One thing these women have is common is that they are transparent and obvious. So it's easy and fun to make calls on them!