Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

I haven't seen the promo yet. Now I'll have to run to the tv when I hear the commercial begin!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Am I understanding correct?

Are there people dogging on Lauri? For what reason? Lauri is a awesome person and so is Tamra. I believe Lauri was there for Tamra on her 40th birthday and Tamra was at Lauri's wedding because they are FRIENDS not because one is jeolous of the other!!

Love ya'll girls
    crazy louisiana girl

How was Lauri there for Tamra on her b-day? Give us all some evidence. I think Lauri was laughing at her and Tamra was laughing at Lauri and her working so hard to get George as her hubby. Those two girls should be best friends forever in my book. I'm ready to come there and meet them!!!!!1
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Re: Am I understanding correct?

Quote Originally Posted by louisianagirl;2772229;
    Are there people dogging on Lauri? For what reason? Lauri is a awesome person and so is Tamra. I believe Lauri was there for Tamra on her 40th birthday and Tamra was at Lauri's wedding because they are FRIENDS not because one is jeolous of the other!!

Love ya'll girls
    crazy louisiana girl
    Lair came to Tamras party because she "needed a break from all of the wedding planning and the hard work of blending the families". SHE SAID SO HERSELF!

Tamra went to Lairs wedding because she "likes to look inside other peoples houses". Those are HER WORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768341;
    I keep getting the impression that Tamra was a stripper once by the way she dances and acts in the some of the episodes.
    Ummm, a stripper ONCE? How about a stripper for a LONG TIME

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

It doesn't really matter who is friends with who. They are all fake friends and their time in the spotlight is nearing an end. If there is a season 4, I am almost certain it will take a nosedive in the ratings because they are running out of storylines. People are bored with trips and slacker kids. The only reason that they had high ratings was because of the writer's strike and people wanted to watch that tacky wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2772980;
    It doesn't really matter who is friends with who. They are all fake friends and their time in the spotlight is nearing an end. If there is a season 4, I am almost certain it will take a nosedive in the ratings because they are running out of storylines. People are bored with trips and slacker kids. The only reason that they had high ratings was because of the writer's strike and people wanted to watch that tacky wedding.

I think you are right. I felt a certain finality (is that a word?) with the last episode because of the type of wrap up and I honestly can't see where the story would go in another season. However, I'll tune in and watch if they do come back with season four.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2772826;
    Ummm, a stripper ONCE? How about a stripper for a LONG TIME
    OK good, so it wasn't just me. Her behavior in the club scense had Stripper written all over it and so does her look. She also said she met Simon at a club and that now he likes to stay at home. Yeah why not? He got his live in stripper. (Gosh I am so freaking mean!)

No you're not mean. I would never say I met my husband while stealing his parking space at a club. It's trashy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2773442;
    OK good, so it wasn't just me. Her behavior in the club scense had Stripper written all over it and so does her look. She also said she met Simon at a club and that now he likes to stay at home. Yeah why not? He got his live in stripper. (Gosh I am so freaking mean!)
    Did you see the way she kissed him? I thought she was trying to swallow his face She is a sloppy drunk