Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

This is what little Tammy Sue looked like just a few years ago:

http://www.daviesgeneralstore.com/ebay/trailer_trash_doll_edition_1.j pg

Some of her sayings are:

Pour me a double, i´m drinkin´ fer two"
    "If the trailer´s a rockin´, don´t come a knockin´"
    "Look out it´s a twister!"
    "Bubba Junior, get off yer sister!"

What are some other sayings, TTT (Trailer Trash Tammy) says?

Hee hee.. that's funny. She so could be that doll.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2759604;
    This is what little Tammy Sue looked like just a few years ago:

http://www.daviesgeneralstore.com/ebay/trailer_trash_doll_edition_1.j pg

Some of her sayings are:

Pour me a double, iīm drinkinī fer two"
    "If the trailerīs a rockinī, donīt come a knockinī"
    "Look out itīs a twister!"
    "Bubba Junior, get off yer sister!"

What are some other sayings, TTT (Trailer Trash Tammy) says?
    "I'm gittin' me a tramp stamp!"
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2758346;
    I just did a bit of internet research, and actually it is not possible that Simon is a vested partner at FJ. Garth Blumenthal is the manager of the dealership in Newport Beach (where Simon allegedly works), and has been since 1994. FJ is the sole owner and even Blumenthal, who runs the dealership, does not have any ownership. Simon hasn't even worked there very long and supposedly his title is Sales Consultant (aka, salesman).
    Here's my theory on Simon's position at FJ, he is a Finance Manager/Director. Another commonly used title for this position is Business Manager. I think in the good old OC, they like to make it a little fancier, so they call themselves, Business Development Managers. It's a very fancy title for a loan seller. In essence, what they do is create and sign the paperwork with the client for the loan, and sell the loan to a bank they do business with. They also sell a higher rate, extended warranties, credit life and disability insurance, and gap insurance on the loans. In many dealerships, you have more than one "business manager," and they split whatever profits they make in that department, that way they are not crawling over each other for the juicer deals. I think that may be what Simon does, because of the comment Tamra made to George about Simon being the one that approved his deals, which may have meant Simon was the one who got the deal approved with the bank/lease company. If he were a Sales Manager, he wouldn't have a partner, but as a finance/business manager, they commonly have a "partner," in the higher volume dealerships, and that is a widely used term in the business.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

With both Tamra and Simon in luxury sales jobs, I predict very lean years ahead.

FORT Regular

I believe the loan papers that he was referring to with George were in the capacity of his previous position at MB Laguna Niguel...not the position he has now at Fletcher Jones.

There was quite a bit of dealership placement for Laguna Niguel when George gave Laurie that car, as I recall.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2759714;
    With both Tamra and Simon in luxury sales jobs, I predict very lean years ahead.

I agree. Hope they have a good chunk of change in their savings account.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2759760;
    I believe the loan papers that he was referring to with George were in the capacity of his previous position at MB Laguna Niguel...not the position he has now at Fletcher Jones.

There was quite a bit of dealership placement for Laguna Niguel when George gave Laurie that car, as I recall.
    I guess I don't pay that much attention as to when people on reality tv change jobs in coordination of when segments are shot in conjunction with when they air. Wow! That's a lot of details to keep track of. I'm too lazy! Interesting info though.

FORT Regular

Daughter's employer also does cross promotions with MB Laguna Niguel so we laughed when we saw that last season. Their name was quite prominent with that gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2759310;
    Perhaps they wanted to just take a three hour tour but the Professor (Simon) changed his mind! The Skipper (Frankie) fell overboard and Gilligan (Billy) jumped in after him! Of course the Howell's (L & G/Lips & Goiters) just chuckled and were embarrassed by the loley Ginger-wannabe, Tammy Sue! This is what little Tammy Sue looked like just a few years ago:

http://www.daviesgeneralstore.com/eb...ll_edition_1.j p
    Too funny! The likeness of that doll is uncanny! MaryAnn's (Jeana) really packed on the pounds!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It