Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Excuse me? What I posted is VERY POSSIBLE. And it has NOTHING to do with the boat owned by AYC.
    Just because something seems possible doesn't make it true. He is NOT a partner FJ. Besides, she stated "Simon and his business partner are buying a yacht." That does not sound like your scenario at all.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2758132;
    I read Ms. Vickis blog and she is still harpin on the Rolex thing. She said she wasn't jealous of Ms. Tamras watch but made sure to say she would be buying one for herself when she sells more business so she sure sounds jealous to me.
    Yep, Vicki needs lessons in how to treat her man. When Tamra gets a present from Simon, she gushes and covers him with kisses and excitedly shows her friends and tells them what a wonderful husband Simon is. If Donn was ever to buy Miss Vicki a Rolex she would probably say it was like the wrong color or something.

HMM . . . maybe the boat deal fell through or something.

FORT Regular

When Tamra gets a present from Simon, she gushes and covers him with kisses and excitedly shows her friends and tells them what a wonderful husband Simon is.
    ...and announces to everyone how much he paid. So classy.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Even the more well to do try to one up each other. It's a viscious "Keeping up with the Jones" mentality and it happens in all monetary circles.
    Someone asked why Tamra was shocked by the watch when she considers herself wealthy. For me the answer is because she's NEWLY wealthy. New money is always a surprise. Look what her background is. Certainly not rollin' in dough. But by the time her kids (the younger ones, not Ryan) grow up, it won't phase them and they'll come to expect it. Look at Jeana's kids!

FORT Regular

It is possible that Simon is a vested partner at FJ Motorcars and it is Fletcher that is buying a yacht to use for business and personal parties.
    just a thought
    I just did a bit of internet research, and actually it is not possible that Simon is a vested partner at FJ. Garth Blumenthal is the manager of the dealership in Newport Beach (where Simon allegedly works), and has been since 1994. FJ is the sole owner and even Blumenthal, who runs the dealership, does not have any ownership. Simon hasn't even worked there very long and supposedly his title is Sales Consultant (aka, salesman).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2758214;
    Yep, Vicki needs lessons in how to treat her man. When Tamra gets a present from Simon, she gushes and covers him with kisses and excitedly shows her friends and tells them what a wonderful husband Simon is. If Donn was ever to buy Miss Vicki a Rolex she would probably say it was like the wrong color or something.

HMM . . . maybe the boat deal fell through or something.
    I agree: watch all the videos on Bravotv.com especially the one about tamra and Simon

Bravo TV SHOWS Real Housewives Season 3 Real Intimate Interviews Tamra and Simon

FORT Newbie

Re: RHOOC 1/15 Recap: Someone Turned 40 and I Had No Idea!

I watched the show lastnight and I was surprised to see the boat (((that supposedly Simon bought with his partner))) , because as far as I'm concerned "The Paradiso Yatch" in Newport Beach is a yatch that you can rent and is perfect for entertaining small groups (cocktail cruises, intimate weddings, corporate functions) and it has never been for sale...Something's wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight2008;2758410;
    Something's wrong here
    There's been "something wrong here" since the first segment when Tamra comes prancing to the pool claiming to be the hottest housewive, walking with both of her hands covering her cottage cheese thighs. No, that wasn't akward or obvious!

FORT Fogey

Re: RHOOC 1/15 Recap: Someone Turned 40 and I Had No Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight2008;2758382;
    I watched the show lastnight and I was surprised to see the boat (((that supposedly Simon bought with his partner))) , because as far as I'm concerned "The Paradiso Yatch" in Newport Beach is a yatch that you can rent and is perfect for entertaining small groups (cocktail cruises, intimate weddings, corporate functions) and it has never been for sale...Something's wrong here
    And we know that how?
    I once knew a family that owned a yacht that they leased out to a rental company to help offset the costs. Kind of like when you own a mtn cabin and have a property management company lease it out during the times that your family isn't using it.
    That may of been the type of investment that Simon and his business partner were looking into.

Perhaps they wanted to just take a three hour tour but the Professor (Simon) changed his mind! The Skipper (Frankie) fell overboard and Gilligan (Billy) jumped in after him! Of course the Howell's (L & G/Lips & Goiters) just chuckled and were embarrassed by the loley Ginger-wannabe, Tammy Sue!

We need a smiley that does the "what-EVUH" sign with their fingers!