Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2757453;
    Tamra likes to stretch the truth to impress her fan club.
    "One is the lonliest number that you'll ever doooooo!" - Three Dog Night
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by newportgal;2757317;
    The Paradiso is not Simon and Tamra's boat. The show was filmed over 6 months ago. As of today, Jan 2008, the Paradiso is still the property of American Yacht Charters and is still rentable. It is NOT a privately owned boat by "business partners" from Fletcher Jones. Give me a break.
    Excuse me? What I posted is VERY POSSIBLE. And it has NOTHING to do with the boat owned by AYC.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2757203;
    It is possible that Simon is a vested partner at FJ Motorcars and it is Fletcher that is buying a yacht to use for business and personal parties.
    just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2756351;
    ALL of these people have spun a tangled web of lies that the frequent, out of control spinning has them basking in their own vomit.

Do OC Locals say there is always a putrid smell around the Peterson house?

And, when my well-to-do family throws a party and extravagant gifts are involved, NOBODY asks the host how much the gift cost. This was absurd. I would have taken my index and middle finger and poked both of them in Ryan's flaring nostrils and told him it was "NUNYA"! as in Nunya business on how much the gift cost.

Did you notice Mr. One-upper cheesy chins had to boast that he got a new watch in PARIS? And, if a guest at my party asked if I bought my gift in Tijuana, that plastic piece of crap would be overboard.

YOU RHOOC drones need to pool your money and buy all of you some class. You and ALL of your spawn are pathetic.
    I didnt understand what Mr. George was talkin about when he said something about Ms. Tamras watch like is Sandra or Susans name printed on the back. I asked my auntie and she said he was making a bad joke about Mr. Simon buying that watch from a pawn shop. I dont get it either if you are really rich then you dont go around telling people or showing people expensive stuff like Mr. George showing off another expensive jewelry and saying how he bought it in Paris to show off another vacation. And i also thought it was weird when Ms. Tamra was sooooooo excited about the watch cause i know it cost alot of money and stuff but if those people are as rich as they pretend to be then why would Ms. Tamra act so shocked and stuff like that. One more thing is i have to turn down the tv when Ms. Tamra talks cause i cant stant her screeching voice and all.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2756128;
    In her blog, Tamra says that Slimon always giver her the best gifts.
    She calls him a "giver". Hum, hum.
    She also mentions that she won't wear her watch because she is concerned that someone would cut her arm off.
    She at least has some common sense either that or the watch is a boomerang gift.
    I counted on Ms. Tamras blog how many times she talked about being 40 and it was 9 times. Guess the filly really did turn 40.
    Last edited by Dreams; 01-17-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: i said blob and not blog

But she wants everyone to say to her how she still looks 25 and nobody does. That really, really irritates her.
    George's joke was rude, implying how Simon would go to a pawn shop while he is in Paris buying jewelry.
    She wants everyone to know how rich she is and then George had to say, "no, I'm richer." I'm about to heave.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Isn't that how they all want to be though? I'm richer than you? I think those people need to figure out what life really is about and it has nothing to do with money.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Tamra stretches the truth the way Lauri stretches her shoes to accomodate her bunions.

Poor Lauri. Asked my podiatrist about bunions today. He tells me that they are hereditary and that nothing will prevent them. You get them from the women in your family. Ballet, dancing, shoes, hiking, whatever, does not cause bunions. ONLY surgery gets rid of them. I specifically asked him about my toe dancing as a kid. Nope, wouldn't affect me getting bunions, but maybe ugly calves.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

That's my understanding as well, re: bunions. Some situations will speed up the process or make them worse, but genetics will determine whether you are destined to have them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2757842;
    Isn't that how they all want to be though? I'm richer than you? I think those people need to figure out what life really is about and it has nothing to do with money.
    I read Ms. Vickis blog and she is still harpin on the Rolex thing. She said she wasn't jealous of Ms. Tamras watch but made sure to say she would be buying one for herself when she sells more buisness so she sure sounds jealous to me.