Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2756670;
    See, I heard this to be a reference to it being from another woman that he took it back from. Chins speaks from experience.
    LOL! Good point. What was I thinking?
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Fan

HMM - I think Tamra's watch was 100% paid for by SIMON. He clearly adores his wife. I don't think Bravo paid for anything for any of them! Bet they wouldn't even pony up $5.00 for the party. I must have ESP or something.

FORT Regular

Riiiight, Pizzagirl. Those people would never lie. Tamra would never go on tv and claim her husband just bought an 85 foot yacht, which then turned out to just be a rental for the party. I'm sure she's telling the truth now though.

Besides, everyone knows it's not actually Bravo who pays for a lot of those perks - it's the companies who want the free advertising.

Tamra annoys me more with each episode......she forever speaks in a high pitched screaming voice, her constant freaking out about being 40 (she only says that so everyone will say "oh but you look so great! You don't look 40!!"), her rude childish behavior (like when Simon was giving his nice speech about her at her party and she interrupted him because she wanted to eat a cupcake!) and her extensive overuse of the word "huge"!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2756926;
    Riiiight, Pizzagirl. Those people would never lie. Tamra would never go on tv and claim her husband just bought an 85 foot yacht, which then turned out to just be a rental for the party. I'm sure she's telling the truth now though.

Besides, everyone knows it's not actually Bravo who pays for a lot of those perks - it's the companies who want the free advertising.
    I don't defend Pizza much much, but I do give credit where it's due. Actually, Simon was the one on camera (to my recollection) stating he and his business partners were buying the boat (not Tamra). Tamra's blog stated she had no plans on the party because Simon wanted to give it. I do believe that much to be true. I'm sure Pizza would concur.
    Last edited by Beezers; 01-17-2008 at 10:56 AM.

FORT Fan

Riiiight, Pizzagirl. Those people would never lie. Tamra would never go on tv and claim her husband just bought an 85 foot yacht, which then turned out to just be a rental for the party.
    HMM . . . something must have gotten twisted in the BRAVO editing. Tamra's blog clearly states that the Paradiso was an 85-foot charter yacht in Newport Beach. Maybe Simon and the gang were taking it out for a test drive to see it they wanted to buy it.

For a used, former charter yacht, maybe they can get a bargain-basement price!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I wonder if they ever ended up buying it because imagine how many problems a charter yacht may have. It's used by so many people, and if SOME of them are like Megan's friends, there are probably issues that can't be overlooked.

Simon or Tamra clearly stated that him and his business partner were BUYING THIS yacht. What a surprise. They didn't imagine at that time that someone would figure out they were full of bull...so NOW it's a different story. Some people are so gullible and starstruck they would believe it.

Regardless, who cares. It's clearly not theirs, it was rented and they lied.

I think I'll go on TV and tell everyone I'm buying the Taj Mahal. Oh, and when they figured out that I didn't, just say, oh, ya....It was too big.

I have common sense. I say there was NEVER an intention of buying, it was a statement of grandeur....just like their life...and overstatement of their wealth and importance.
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-17-2008 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2757003;
    For a used, former charter yacht, maybe they can get a bargain-basement price!
    Ya, maybe for $40,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $40,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!
    $40,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $40,000 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!