Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

"Simon and his partners"

I guess she was referring to the people who actually own the yacht!

Thanks for the clarification.

FORT Regular

I didn't believe for one second that they bought that yacht. It would cost several million dollars. And then the gas would be in thousands every time they'd take it out. Plus, an 85 foot yacht requires a captain and crew. And the cost to dock that thing? Yikes! Probably more than their monthly mortgage payment on their house. We won't even get into what it costs to maintain a yacht like that. I'm sorry, but no car salesman is buying that yacht. When she said he and his "business partner" bought it, you could tell she stumbled on that. (what business partner? he doesn't own the dealership, he is an employee!) Later in the show she said they were having her party on A yacht. If it's yours you say "our yacht." Total fakes.

ALL of these people have spun a tangled web of lies that the frequent, out of control spinning has them basking in their own vomit.

Do OC Locals say there is always a putrid smell around the Peterson house?

And, when my well-to-do family throws a party and extravagant gifts are involved, NOBODY asks the host how much the gift cost. This was absurd. I would have taken my index and middle finger and poked both of them in Ryan's flaring nostrils and told him it was "NUNYA"! as in Nunya business on how much the gift cost.

Did you notice Mr. One-upper cheesy chins had to boast that he got a new watch in PARIS? And, if a guest at my party asked if I bought my gift in Tijuana, that plastic piece of crap would be overboard.

YOU RHOOC drones need to pool your money and buy all of you some class. You and ALL of your spawn are pathetic.
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-16-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2756142;
    I have always wondered why people want stuff that they have to worry about....
    If you spend $40k on a watch and don't wear it because you worry about it....well, what's the point?

I also think it was just a loaner. The yacht too.
    I totally agree. Um, I know Simon's got a great job but what does he DO at that car dealership? that allows him to buy yachts and 40K watches? Lemme know, 'cause I WANT THAT JOB !

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Um, I know Simon's got a great job but what does he DO
    Ahem...Tamra.
    Remember? It's what helps him earn more.

The yachts will be owned by the NYC cast. There, yachts are a dime a dozen.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2756351;
    ALL of these people have spun a tangled web of lies that the frequent, out of control spinning has them basking in their own vomit.

Do OC Locals say there is always a putrid smell around the Peterson house?

And, when my well-to-do family throws a party and extravagant gifts are involved, NOBODY asks the host how much the gift cost. This was absurd. I would have taken my index and middle finger and poked both of them in Ryan's flaring nostrils and told him it was "NUNYA"! as in Nunya business on how much the gift cost.

Did you notice Mr. One-upper cheesy chins had to boast that he got a new watch in PARIS? And, if a guest at my party asked if I bought my gift in Tijuana, that plastic piece of crap would be overboard.

YOU RHOOC drones need to pool your money and buy all of you some class. You and ALL of your spawn are pathetic.
    So much WORD! Only tacky, tacky people talk/ask about the cost of the gift regardless of their income bracket. Gauche and rude, ta boot!

Mr. Chins only feels good about himself when he's reminding others that he has more, does more, eats more, lies more...whatever. The crack about the watch coming from TJ, or having Susan inscribed on it (Pawn Shop)... He has every characteristic of men we refer to as having "small 'manhood' syndrome". Strong, confident MEN don't need to parade around and act like clueless doorknobs.

Sadly, money cannot buy taste, class, humility, dingity, kindness, a brain; all those silly things that can easily be replaced with Jimmy Choos and Hermes.

You just can't fix stupid.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

I think Ryan must be thinking lots of bar tabs and jeans when he eyed mommy's watch. If she is worried about anyone, she should worry about his eyes on it. Or then again, that's good collateral to keep Number One son happy for a few more months.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2756626;
    I think Ryan must be thinking lots of bar tabs and jeans when he eyed mommy's watch. If she is worried about anyone, she should worry about his eyes on it. Or then again, that's good collateral to keep Number One son happy for a few more months.
    I was thinking along the same lines. I can just hear Ryan saying "If you can afford that watch then you can afford to buy me a ________(fill in the blank)"

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Mr. Chins only feels good about himself when he's reminding others that he has more, does more, eats more, lies more...whatever. The crack about the watch coming from TJ, or having Susan inscribed on it (Pawn Shop)...
    See, I heard this to be a reference to it being from another woman that he took it back from. Chins speaks from experience.