Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

I'm curious to see which housewives & how many of the Brady's actually show up for this wedding.

Will Tammy be there? Will she give Mercedes coasters as a wedding gift?

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

What about when her loving husband tried to give her a lovely speech, she screeched, "Hurry Up! I really want to eat this thing!" And once she got the watch, she replied, "I look like a pimp!" Class act all the way baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2756102;
    What about when her loving husband tried to give her a lovely speech, she screeched, "Hurry Up! I really want to eat this thing!" And once she got the watch, she replied, "I look like a pimp!" Class act all the way baby...
    Because no one oozes crass, er, class like Tamra!

She looked like she was ready to cry when faced with receiving a "less than" gift in front of her audience. Then, she HAD IT! I win, I win! I liked the way she was so rude and nearly ignored Simon while she shoved that cupcake in her pie hole. Yeah, she's a class act, alrighty! Gimme more, gimme more! Pop therapy from Sherly Crowe: "It's not getting what you want, it's wanting what you've got."

I'm a pimp!

FORT Fanatic

In her blog, Tamra says that Slimon always giver her the best gifts.
    She calls him a "giver". Hum, hum.
    She also mentions that she won't wear her watch because she is concerned that someone would cut her arm off.
    She at least has some common sense either that or the watch is a boomerang gift.

FORT Regular

I have always wondered why people want stuff that they have to worry about....
    If you spend $40k on a watch and don't wear it because you worry about it....well, what's the point?

I also think it was just a loaner. The yacht too.

FORT Regular

Tamra is a giver too. Don't forget ... there's a reason why Simon is so successful.

FORT Newbie

I live in Newport and thought the yacht looked oddly familiar and sure enough the yacht is not Tamra's or her husbands! It's a boat that is chartered for partys and weddings through Admiral Yacht Charters in Newport Beach - google it - it's easy to find!

FORT Regular

I did not for one minute think that Simon bought that boat for more than a few hours.
    Welcome, newportgal!

FORT Newbie

Thank you!

When I read your post (and being from the OC) I just had to let you know that the "Paradiso" is NOT their personal yacht and Simon did not just buy it as Tamra likes to claim.