Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2654830;
    Does anyone get a strong gay vibe from Ryan?
    Do you mean because his hair had a perfect front flip while he was "swimming"?
    Or because he wasn't mortified about finding and handling his mothers underwear?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2654979;
    Do you mean because his hair had a perfect front flip while he was "swimming"?
    Or because he wasn't mortified about finding and handling his mothers underwear?
    I think any son gay or straight would and should have been mortified.

that whole situation with Ryan & his mother's panties was wrong in so many ways...

Quote Originally Posted by baileysmama;2655366;
    that whole situation with Ryan & his mother's panties was wrong in so many ways...
    I think signing Tamra for the show is just plain wrong in so many ways. She is boooooooooooooring, and so not hot.

FORT Fanatic

Simon alluded to the fact that the last time Ryan lived with the family, his presence almost caused a divorce but there is no mention of why. Was he a hell-raiser who disrupted the family or did Simon just not want him there because that wasn't his kid? I would base my opinions on both of them on the answer to that question.

Finally! Someone agrees with me!!! Esp. after all the hype - I expected someone much different from her. Shoot, I could be the other housewife if that is the acceptable level of hotness -I have cellulite....

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2655580;
    Simon alluded to the fact that the last time Ryan lived with the family, his presence almost caused a divorce but there is no mention of why. Was he a hell-raiser who disrupted the family or did Simon just not want him there because that wasn't his kid? I would base my opinions on both of them on the answer to that question.
    Simon is just jealous that another man with a full head of hair is touching his wife's panties!

Tamara DID have A ring when they showed a picture of her holding a baby Ryan. So at least she tried to do it the right way.

20 years was a LONG TIME AGO!
    Ribbitt

I have been reading her blog entry on Bravotv.com and I have got to step in and give a round of applause to Simon. Everyone's a critic and very quick to crucify him in his efforts to make a man of Ryan and it just isn't right. I might just be hard-core, but I don't think it is doing Ryan any favors by babying him and allowing him to "come and go as he pleases" just because he is 21. If he wants to be a "man", then he needs to pull it together and support himself, and if he wants to live with Mommy - he needs to follow house rules of the true "man" that pays the bills in said house.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2655653;
    I have been reading her blog entry on Bravotv.com and I have got to step in and give a round of applause to Simon. Everyone's a critic and very quick to crucify him in his efforts to make a man of Ryan and it just isn't right. I might just be hard-core, but I don't think it is doing Ryan any favors by babying him and allowing him to "come and go as he pleases" just because he is 21. If he wants to be a "man", then he needs to pull it together and support himself, and if he wants to live with Mommy - he needs to follow house rules of the true "man" that pays the bills in said house.
    Margie, I agree. And that goes for all the priviledged spoiled brats on this show. I will never allow my son to get away with the stuff these kids do.