Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

The I database as in Int says she is 40 though as does peoplef. Happy 40th Tamra...cheers. You're alright in my book. Hang in there. I am not criticizing your son, just wanting him to realize that he has potential and could do so much more for himself is all. Everyone has good in them.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 01-15-2008 at 03:53 AM.

FORT Regular

The Classmates website has her listed as graduating high school in June of 1985.....Ryan was born 6 months later.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

I have to agree with PG here.

Tammy Waddle graduated from high school in 1985. This info is linkable from her email address.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2753576;
    Sometimes i think Ms. Vicki thinks she is being cute and maybe she hams it up for the cameras but her own kids say she is crazy. I think theres lotsa kids who would be better off cutting off their blood if their mamas and daddys didnt treat them right cause we hear about little kids being hurt and sometimes even killed by their own parents who were put on this earth to love their babies and protect them with all their heart and sometimes kids grow up with mamas and daddys killing their kids hearts a little bit every day even though they dont die just cause of the way they treat them.
    Yep !

FORT Regular

Anyone can check a marriage database which shows that she was married in 1985 the same year her child was born.
    Maybe my friend knows a different Simon Barney with a different wife who has another age. That happens.
    But...she didn't marry Simon in 1985. Ryan was 10 when they met or married. And I also wouldn't trust Zaba for ages. I have seen plenty of people on there with 3 different years of birth for the exact same person.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2753945;
    But...she didn't marry Simon in 1985. Ryan was 10 when they met or married. And I also wouldn't trust Zaba for ages. I have seen plenty of people on there with 3 different years of birth for the exact same person.
    What difference does this make?
    40 or 44?
    I do believe that she is 40.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2753947;
    40 or 44?
    It doesn't...but apparently there are those who wish to make it an issue.

FORT Regular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RealLee

40 or 44?
    Someone was saying they thought she was 44 because it showed a Simon Barney married to her in 1985. I was simply stating that she didn't marry him in 1985, so it's obviously not the right person. I, too, believe she is 40 like she says.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

On another note: I just got around to reading her blog on Bravo and she had this to say:
    Nothing says you're over 40 like big giant lips and skin pulled back so tight it is shiny. Facial surgery is not for me!
    Could she be digging on Lauri?? She talked about how she's friends with Tammy K and Quinn, but givin' no love for Lauri. I just had to laugh and add it here.

FORT Regular

She has always been very snarky about Quinn on the show. She always seemed like she was a big fan of Laurie's...especially as Laurie has proved herself to have hit the Holy Grail of gold digging.

Hard to know what she really thinks?