Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

I think the pre-requisite for this show was to live beyond your means and to overstate your importance. The TRUE successful people of Coto and South OC don't even KNOW about this show. These are the "wannabes".

They are hilarious and pitiful wannabes that I enjoy watching like a gerbel in a ball, but wannabes the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2752182;
    That jealously line is someting parents tell their small daughters when it REALLY applies amongst children. Children don't overtly KNOW they're jealous, but most likely have negativity towards someone for those reasons. As adults, it's clear to see. But to claim it?? Childish! It's just a refusal to maturely take a step back and look at yourself and what you portray from another person's viewpoint. Inability to do that and not see other sides and not make changes and only to claim jealously is immature and superficial. Oh, I forgot. That is a pre-requisite on the application to BE on this show in the first place. The inability to see your own grand delusions!
    So true! I'll admit; I have a really sick mother. I had to run, run, run to get away and didn't know if I was making the right decision; afterall, she was my mother. Years later and after my own time spent in therapy, I have no contact with my mother. Zero. As a child, she had me so in her web of deceit, I bought everything hook line and sinker and really believed she was some martyered saint. In reality, she is an evil, manipulative controlling woman just like Vicki. Maybe that's why I can see through her so well. I lived with her for years. Today, I have a great life. I'm happily married and have learned about functioning and healthy realtionships. Wow. I'm no longer a victim nor a volunteer. I did not just cast off my mother. It took years and years of her wearing me down to the point where I could barely function. Do I miss her? No. Not one bit. I am happy and free today. I pray for her and wish her well, but unless she ever gets the help SHE needs, I CANNOT allow her into my life and that of my family. The end.

Will "Fletcher Jones Motorcars" be blocked out when season 3 comes out on the DVD?
    Simon who?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2753210;
    So true! I'll admit; I have a really sick mother. I had to run, run, run to get away and didn't know if I was making the right decision; afterall, she was my mother. Years later and after my own time spent in therapy, I have no contact with my mother. Zero. As a child, she had me so in her web of deceit, I bought everything hook line and sinker and really believed she was some martyered saint. In reality, she is an evil, manipulative controlling woman just like Vicki. Maybe that's why I can see through her so well. I lived with her for years. Today, I have a great life. I'm happily married and have learned about functioning and healthy realtionships. Wow. I'm no longer a victim nor a volunteer. I did not just cast off my mother. It took years and years of her wearing me down to the point where I could barely function. Do I miss her? No. Not one bit. I am happy and free today. I pray for her and wish her well, but unless she ever gets the help SHE needs, I CANNOT allow her into my life and that of my family. The end.

Wow - I didnt realize anyone else had my mother ! lol Not funny but still. I also gave up and walked away for my own sanity - she passed away right before Xmas and I shed a little tears but not since - now my dad - I still sting from that after 11 years. I was lucky that I had at least one parent that was awesome and thats more than most have. I found it sad that my mother died with my two other sisters still wanting the approval that I stopped looking for many years ago. I am sure that my sisters wondered why I didnt grieve at the funeral but if they would ever ask me I would tell them that I mourned the loss of the mother that I deserved to have when I stopped letting her have any influence over me and let go of her grips, something my sisters never did. I told both of them years ago that they kept looking for approval from a woman that was incapable of giving it.

I dont see Vicki as being evil like this though - she is just a control freak who cant calm down long enough to appreciate what she has. It never was more evident then in the episode of her son interning and she was over his shoulder every two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by uwishtoo;2753435;
    Wow - I didnt realize anyone else had my mother ! lol Not funny but still. I also gave up and walked away for my own sanity - she passed away right before Xmas and I shed a little tears but not since - now my dad - I still sting from that after 11 years. I was lucky that I had at least one parent that was awesome and thats more than most have. I found it sad that my mother died with my two other sisters still wanting the approval that I stopped looking for many years ago. I am sure that my sisters wondered why I didnt grieve at the funeral but if they would ever ask me I would tell them that I mourned the loss of the mother that I deserved to have when I stopped letting her have any influence over me and let go of her grips, something my sisters never did. I told both of them years ago that they kept looking for approval from a woman that was incapable of giving it.

I dont see Vicki as being evil like this though - she is just a control freak who cant calm down long enough to appreciate what she has. It never was more evident then in the episode of her son interning and she was over his shoulder every two seconds.
    Sometimes i think Ms. Vicki thinks she is being cute and maybe she hams it up for the cameras but her own kids say she is crazy. I think theres lotsa kids who would be better off cutting off their blood if their mamas and daddys didnt treat them right cause we hear about little kids being hurt and sometimes even killed by their own parents who were put on this earth to love their babies and protect them with all their heart and sometimes kids grow up with mamas and daddys killing their kids hearts a little bit every day even though they dont die just cause of the way they treat them.

Not to change the subject about moms, but I have, from reliable sources, that the "I'm turning 40" is actually 44, possibly 45, this year. Just thought I'd share.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2753696;
    Not to change the subject about moms, but I have, from reliable sources, that the "I'm turning 40" is actually 44, possibly 45, this year. Just thought I'd share.
    Well Ms. New Mommy nothing surprises me anymore about these women. Maybe Ms. Tamra sayin how she is old on the preview for tomorrow night at her birthday party matches what your saying here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2753696;
    My very reliable database says that Tamra is 40. She had 22-year-old Ryan at the age of 18. 18 + 22 = 40.

Tamra has just uploaded pictures of her 40th birthday bash. I think I see Frankie in there with Jeanna on one arm and Vicki on the other. Maybe they will get into another cat fight over him. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 01-15-2008 at 01:20 AM.

Anyone can check a marriage database which shows that she was married in 1985 the same year her child was born.
    Maybe my friend knows a different Simon Barney with a different wife who has another age. That happens.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

zaba has her born in 64. Do we really care though how old she is? I just checked for the fun of it.