Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: RHOOC 1/8 Recap: Some OC Ladies Need to Learn About Indoor Voices

Quote Originally Posted by jkeane;2751743;
    Thanks for the recap..but I have a question..
    Does anyone else see that Tamra gets really stressed before Simon comes hoome and the dishes arent done, the counter is not wiped down, the floor is not mopped? Am I the only one that see's the stress?? JKeane
    I had noticed - however, since she has a nanny and a housekeeper courtesy of Simon's paycheck - I would kinda expect the house to look pretty good when I got home too It kind of appears she cannot even handle picking up after herself and her family. What is she so busy doing all day long? just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2751975;
    I had noticed - however, since she has a nanny and a housekeeper courtesy of Simon's paycheck - I would kinda expect the house to look pretty good when I got home too It kind of appears she cannot even handle picking up after herself and her family. What is she so busy doing all day long? just sayin....
    Hmmm...based on what we've seen some days she starts at bootcamp, then there's the tanning salon, day spa for her botox injections, and of course those evenings at local strip center discos, ladies botox and wine parties...it's a rough life

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2751965;
    Exactly! Kinda like Lauri proclaiming to be 40 instead of 47 -- same thing, right?
    This and the audacity that she continues to try to push the "New Age Brady Bunch" charade on the audience when it's well documented and known that this is the most F'd up family in the county! :nono :nono

I guess if 1 or 2 imbeciles from the supposed 1 million viewers fall for it, then it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2751977;
    Hmmm...based on what we've seen some days she starts at bootcamp, then there's the tanning salon, day spa for her botox injections, and of course those evenings at local strip center discos, ladies botox and wine parties...it's a rough life
    So sorry - must be exhausting for her

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2751980;
    This and the audacity that she continues to try to push the "New Age Brady Bunch" charade on the audience when it's well documented and known that this is the most F'd up family in the county! :nono :nono

I guess if 1 or 2 imbeciles from the supposed 1 million viewers fall for it, then it's true.
    And if she repeats her "New Age Brady Bunch" crap enough times - it becomes true, right??

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

She obviously must have read the book "The Secret". Say it enough, will it enough and it will come true. Blech!

Was it my imagination, or does Tamra have OTHER children besides Ryan? I'm sure it's important for the Barney to show up to the children's events for appearances, not because they actually WANT to. The "Nanny" can do THAT!

I would also think that Tamra is no help with first or second grade math or english. WAY over her head!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2752009;
    Was it my imagination, or does Tamra have OTHER children besides Ryan? I'm sure it's important for the Barney to show up to the children's events for appearances, not because they actually WANT to. The "Nanny" can do THAT!

I would also think that Tamra is no help with first or second grade math or english. WAY over her head!
    Have you ever seen the show Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader? I don't think Tamara would be able to fill out the application!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2751183;
    I don't understand why if we don't like any of them for whatever reason.....it always has to be interpreted as jealousy.
    It's the only comeback they can come up with. Again, unarmed opponents. I'll bet a well thought out comeback they frequently use is also "Same to you, but double!" Sigh.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

That jealously line is someting parents tell their small daughters when it REALLY applies amongst children. Children don't overtly KNOW they're jealous, but most likely have negativity towards someone for those reasons. As adults, it's clear to see. But to claim it?? Childish! It's just a refusal to maturely take a step back and look at yourself and what you portray from another person's viewpoint. Inability to do that and not see other sides and not make changes and only to claim jealously is immature and superficial. Oh, I forgot. That is a pre-requisite on the application to BE on this show in the first place. The inability to see your own grand delusions!