Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2751078;
    Totally!!!!Like in that scary movie with Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda, where the crazy one becomes the other, little by little. I bet there are some women out there who are taking a photo of one of the wives to their stylist and saying, "I want my hair like this." Or imagine going to a surgeon with a photo and saying, "Make my nose like this!"
    N I C E .....

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2751078;
    Totally!!!!Like in that scary movie with Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda, where the crazy one becomes the other, little by little. I bet there are some women out there who are taking a photo of one of the wives to their stylist and saying, "I want my hair like this." Or imagine going to a surgeon with a photo and saying, "Make my nose like this!"
    Single White Female. Also, several other Lifetime type movies usually with Heather Locklear...

OMG! You're right! It always starts with the nose! So creepy.

When you have no mind at all, you simply follow the crowd. Nevermind that you can't see where the crowd is headed...

Also, if you're truly pathetic, her life might look good...

Tamra is a pole dancing, pole cat...she's a pipecleaner with eyes. No brain. Yeah, I'd want to walk around like Bugs the Pole Dancing Bunny.
    Last edited by Jesper; 01-12-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Foot o' cleavage

Re: Tamra's RE license:

Tamra (Tammy) Sue? Mama did her no favors.

(Yeah, Slimon was heard to call her "Tammy" on the last episode.)

I saw her somewhere as Tamara. Potato, po-ta-to. Same thing.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2751095;
    Single White Female. Also, several other Lifetime type movies usually with Heather Locklear...

OMG! You're right! It always starts with the nose! So creepy.

When you have no mind at all, you simply follow the crowd. Nevermind that you can't see where the crowd is headed...

Also, if you're truly pathetic, her life might look good...

Tamra is a pole dancing, pole cat...she's a pipecleaner with eyes. No brain. Yeah, I'd want to walk around like Bugs the Pole Dancing Bunny.
    The one thing that Tamra, Tamara, or Tammy has is that she actually did change her life!!!! She bettered herself from where she was as a single, young mom. So for many, she's their hero, their role model.
    Now all those who want a new life, GO OUT and DO IT!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2751119;
    The one thing that Tamra, Tamara, or Tammy has is that she actually did change her life!!!! She bettered herself from where she was as a single, young mom. So for many, she's their hero, their role model.
    Now all those who want a new life, GO OUT and DO IT!
    That's exactly what I was trying to say. Maybe she doesn't have a formal college education, but Tamra has carved out a niche in life that works for her.

I bet she knows one of the biggest rules in Real Estate 101, GET RID OF THE CLUTTER. Clean out the garage, the attic, the closets, box up the collectables and store them at jomamma's house. Yep, she'll be running circles around Jeana in no time.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2746330;
    For all her craziness, Vicky knows that in this world, both Briana and Michael need a College Degree.
    She wants her kids to be successful individuals and does not want them to struggle as much as she and her husbands did.
    She might be ennoying and over bearing but I sense that as a mother she wants an easier life for her kids.
    Tamra must realize that Ryan is not College material but I am sure Slimon expects it for HIS kids.
    Too bad for Ryan, but he can consider a lucrative trade school once he gets over his silly self.
    Tammy is my fav, she knows what it takes to make it in life. She just has two very weak daughters. Meagan is far from being stupid and could be a late bloomer, Lindsay is sweet as Pie and could do well in service industry.
    Jeana is just lost right now but at least Kara is enrolled in College. The two boys are dim but will pull through as they have all the advantages that money can buy.Lauri is useless and not worth any lines.
    I am still rooting for Josh and noticed that Ashley somehow is learning her way even if that involves diving in someone else wallet.

Simon did set Ryan up in a trade school with Mercedes to learn to be a service advisor. He also set up for him to get a job interview for such a position, and Ryan's dumb self never called the guy back. Now he is picking parts at the dealership for $10/hr and advisors make over $100k. Ryan has single handedly screwed that deal up. He will definitely be working his way to the top the hard way now, because I think Simon was really gonna try to cut thru some of the red tape for him.

FORT Regular

Methinks some people are just jealous.
    Of what? I have a college education, had a career and left it to stay home with my children by my own choice. My husband makes a great living, with a much more lucrative and prestigious career than a car salesman! We live in a beautiful waterfront home, and I'm younger than Tamra - no need for botox for me yet. What is there to be jealous of? I have everything she has and more. Plus I'm not whoring myself and my family out on national tv making an ass of myself like she is.

For what it's worth, I do agree that she probably has a good life and is doing what works for her. I was simply stating that she made an ass of herself and comes across as very naive and unprofessional.

FORT Regular

I don't understand why if we don't like any of them for whatever reason.....it always has to be interpreted as jealousy.

Then we must be jealous of Britany Spears too because she's younger and "more successful" and has a wonderful home and children, right? Give me a flockin' break!

Hey "Tam", as with Brittany, money doesn't buy class. If it did, I would recommend that you take some of that commission you whord for yourself and buy yourself something "nice" - some class.
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-12-2008 at 09:10 PM.