Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

According to the license info you posted, Evergreen Realty is aka Ladera Realty.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I have no idea, really. I am just going by what the net gives me. She could be working for someone else for all I know. I don't mind Tamra. I actually think she is fun and a great replacement for Jo.

A monkey would be a great replacement for Jo.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Years in the business??? Didn't she just get her license a year ago? She must have meant years in the business of taking other peoples money after she shows them her assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2750702;
    Years in the business??? Didn't she just get her license a year ago? She must have meant years in the business of taking other peoples money after she shows them her assets.
    Yes - I do believe that is what she was referring to -- :nono Freudian slip?

FORT Regular

Tamra's unprofessionalism doesn't surprise me one bit. The woman is 40 years old and has never held a professional position and never went to college. She's been a SAHM for years, and before she met Simon she was probably waiting tables. Obviously she has never had any type of practice doing business in a professional manner and it shows. I don't care if her "clients" were her friends previous to doing business with them - she still acted very immature and unpolished in front of the other realtors and sellers. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2750997;
    Tamra's unprofessionalism doesn't surprise me one bit. The woman is 40 years old and has never held a professional position and never went to college. She's been a SAHM for years, and before she met Simon she was probably waiting tables. Obviously she has never had any type of practice doing business in a professional manner and it shows. I don't care if her "clients" were her friends previous to doing business with them - she still acted very immature and unpolished in front of the other realtors and sellers. :nono
    So what's your point? Tamra's got a job she loves, a husband who loves her (Quinn eat your heart out), and is laughing all the way to the bank. I'd trade places with her. Methinks some people are just jealous.

I'm sure that there are lots of girls out there that would trade places with any of these women. I don't see it as jealousy, but rather, for many people, having lives like these is really moving up and getting something better. Life is what one makes it for themselves and to some, Tamra's life, as well as the others, isn't for them. For other people, they drool and aspire. We each have had our role models. Personally, none of these women would make my list.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Some people not only want to trade places with them, but even go as far as wanting to BE them! Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2751076;
    Some people not only want to trade places with them, but even go as far as wanting to BE them! Pathetic!
    Totally!!!!Like in that scary movie with Jennifer Jason Leigh and Bridget Fonda, where the crazy one becomes the other, little by little. I bet there are some women out there who are taking a photo of one of the wives to their stylist and saying, "I want my hair like this." Or imagine going to a surgeon with a photo and saying, "Make my nose like this!"