Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2750004;
    I'm sure there will be more to come! I hope there is more consolidation. Perhaps this will force them to regulate commissions.
    Oh no, now where is Tamra going to sell her assets through???

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2750050;
    Oh no, now where is Tamra going to sell her assets through???
    Bugs is not with this company. I'm friends with a couple of agents with this office, and they know her (unfortunately, as they like to say). She's an independent realtor, and they've heard that she doesn't have a RE license. Her reputation is low-class (she used to be with Evergreen Realty in Mission Viejo), and I guess the show is evidence!

In short, Jeana has nothing to worry about.
    The Princess of Ladera Ranch.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

She used to be though right? When the season first started, she had her name on one of their signs. Is she "practicing" now or is she relying on her hubby's paycheck again?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2750086;
    She used to be though right? When the season first started, she had her name on one of their signs. Is she "practicing" now or is she relying on her hubby's paycheck again?
    She can "practice" all day long; she's never going to get good!

The Ryan - Simon game of "Tug O War" is only in the infancy stages. Wait til he does try to make it on his own and the Rescue of Ryan becomes her new crusade. She's already made it very clear who the number one man (sic) in her life is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2750086;
    Nope. I think the sign said "Ladera Realty", which is not the same as Ladera Ranch Realty. It's probably just some name she made up. How clever of her.

Coincidentally, the LR Realty "for sale" signs have the representative agent's picture on them. Who wants to see Bugs' mug all over their neighborhood? Then again, she might look good with a black marker mustache and beard.

[QUOTE=Jesper;2750146;]She can "practice" all day long; she's never going to get good!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

FORT Regular

She's an independent realtor, and they've heard that she doesn't have a RE license.
    I think your information is incorrect. First of all, you can't sell real estate without a license. She would be in jail once she collected her first commission. Second, there is no such thing as an "independent" realtor as you describe. You have to register your license under a broker, you can't just work on your own with no brokerage.

FORT Regular

Ladera Ranch Realty specialized in selling homes in that particular development, and for the various builders there, right? I'm guessing they've probably concluded the bulk of their sales anyway. They aren't the typical brokerage, but regardless, it's definitely a sign of the slumping market.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I agree. She is legit. She works at Evergreen Realty in Irvine.

Source: Evergreen Realty in Irvine
    Company Roster