Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 713

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2654164;
    He said it on his MySpace. I think he was referring to Internet bloggers who bash people's looks. I have to say I kind of agree with him. Either you're old and fat or you're vain and have had too much work done.
    Why are those the only two options? Some people just age gracefully and are more beautiful with age and without work being done. JMO

  2. #42
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2654561;
    Why are those the only two options? Some people just age gracefully and are more beautiful with age and without work being done. JMO
    Agree. With this group, how could you NOT notice the glarring enhancements and comment about them? Why would they read viewer boards anyway? Also, there are some that may have had work but haven't gone overboard either. Perfect example is Tammy. I think she's the only one you can look at her face and believe it's natural (whether it is or NOT). IF she did anything, she did it right!

  3. #43
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2654164;
    He said it on his MySpace. I think he was referring to Internet bloggers who bash people's looks. I have to say I kind of agree with him. Either you're old and fat or you're vain and have had too much work done.
    Another option could be internet bloggers spending their time stalking for information, JMO.

  4. #44
    FORT Regular PinkyParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2653930;
    set of matching, over-sized chicklet teeth
    This is a partial quote from a post in the Lauri Waring thread, which is a must read, but when I saw the term Chicklet Teeth, it occurred to me that Mrs. Barney just got a new nickname, Chicklets! SindyLew pops out the first new nickname of the season.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

  5. #45
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Does anyone get a strong gay vibe from Ryan?

  6. #46
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    38

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2654688;
    Agree. With this group, how could you NOT notice the glarring enhancements and comment about them? Why would they read viewer boards anyway? Also, there are some that may have had work but haven't gone overboard either. Perfect example is Tammy. I think she's the only one you can look at her face and believe it's natural (whether it is or NOT). IF she did anything, she did it right!
    We know from last season that Tammy did have a nose job by the same plastic surgeon who did Megan's nose and she was having some skin work done there. I don't remember what. But I agree, she is the most natural and best looking of the husewives.

  7. #47
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by limom;2654830;
    Does anyone get a strong gay vibe from Ryan?
    No - the only flair I detect is the ginormous flare of his nostrils! I think you could drive an earthmover through them there tunnels!!
    Last edited by MissNomer; 11-07-2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling

  8. #48
    FORT Newbie baileysmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    on Vicki's couch
    Posts
    4

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Is it me or does it look like Simon is wearing a hairpiece??
    hmmm...

  9. #49
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by baileysmama;2654881;
    Is it me or does it look like Simon is wearing a hairpiece??
    hmmm...
    Yep.

  10. #50
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by baileysmama;2654881;
    Is it me or does it look like Simon is wearing a hairpiece??
    hmmm...
    aka: manweave?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.