Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2732746;
    Well I guess we should get that Secret Santa collection going for her then. I'd hate for her to be disappointed come Christmas morning.
    She better stock up on the alcohol then...

Don't think it's gonna happen...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I know what Ryan's getting her!
    A stripper pole!!!
    That way he knows how to find just the right woman since he likes the blonde, big boobs, stripper types. Gee whiz...his mom is such a fine example...

FORT Fanatic

Since the OC Register spilled the beans.....I guess Tmra's "shocking" surprise is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tamra gets a boob reduction

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Personally, I think this show is running out of story lines. Here we go again.
    I find it boring watching them in the dr's office. "The Trip" story line is REALLY getting tiring. I think this show is on it's LAST legs. I know I am getting ready to watch the infomercials over this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2738246;
    Since the OC Register spilled the beans.....I guess Tmra's "shocking" surprise is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tamra gets a boob reduction
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So does this mean she is putting her "stripper" days behind her? What will this do to her RE business? How will Ry-Ry know what kind of "girl" to look for now?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2738427;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So does this mean she is putting her "stripper" days behind her? What will this do to her RE business? How will Ry-Ry know what kind of "girl" to look for now?
    All he has to do is check to see if the "girl" has the same tramp stamp as his dear ole mother. Did anyone catch that last night? Very class-ay! I'm sure she'll be the belle of the nursing home in 30 years.

I wonder if she and Ryan go to the same tattoo artist?

FORT Fanatic

It was so touching when she said now at 40, she has so much to lose.
    Now that her big boobies made a husband out of a client, she has them replaced by a smaller size? Get a grip, woman. You are more than your boobs.
    Maybe not.

Anyone else think she looked like Alexis Arquette in that 18 year old picture (apologies to all the Arquettes)? How do we KNOW that she gave birth to Fryan?

FORT Fan

Tamra has posted a very detailed blog on her breast history and surgery, followed by a detailed resume on Dr. Ambe who performed the breast reduction surgery. Removal of the tramp stamp is next on Tamra's list of staying at the top of her game.

"My decision to have breast implants in my early 20s was probably NOT one of my better decisions in life. The prior doctor talked me into implants that were way to large for my frame -- the implants were wider than my rib cage . . . I'm sure there are a lot of woman out there in their 40s that have breast implants that they don't want anymore (kind of like the tattoo on my lower back -- removal of that is next)."

Tamra's Blog: Read Tamra Barney's Online Blog - Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show - Official Bravo TV Site

FORT Fanatic

What game?
    The pathetic women game?
    I wish she would do herself a favor and go to college.
    Now that would be a worthwhile investment in her future.
    She is far from being stupid and a little education would do wonder for her self-esteem and potential earnings as well.