Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

They ALL need "man lessons".
    Vicki could teach them. She stated in an outtake on Bravo that she has as much testerone as a man. She said she thinks and acts like a man because of it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2696750;
    Vicki could teach them. She stated in an outtake on Bravo that she has as much testerone as a man. She said she thinks and acts like a man because of it.
    There really isn't a whole lot of femininity in that woman.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2695706;
    Tamra has got to stop doing that stupid move where she jerks her head and shows her teeth. It's not funny, it's not cute.
    Is that NOT the most f'd up face you have EVER seen? I just want to SMACK it each time I see it. It so TOTALLY reminds me a high school girl that is trying to be a HOT biotch in front of all of her home girls.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Dream Homes Magazine

I found one of Tamra's listings.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Tamra must have been a stripper when she met Simonized. Selling lapdances for a dollar.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2698222;
    Tamra must have been a stripper when she met Simonized. Selling lapdances for a dollar.
    She reminds me of Ana Nicole for some reason alwasy wanting attention. She is trashy and thinks she is real cute but she comes off like LadyChat just said like a stripper. I cant imagine doing that humping thing she did at that club and have my son there. The show could have done without that family if you ask me.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2698243;
    She reminds me of Ana Nicole for some reason alwasy wanting attention. She is trashy and thinks she is real cute but she comes off like LadyChat just said like a stripper. I cant imagine doing that humping thing she did at that club and have my son there. The show could have done without that family if you ask me.
    Grabbing her son's ass? Truly sick. Not to mention the dropping to the floor.
    And 40 year olds don't party with 21 year olds.

IMO
    East of Reality

FORT Fogey

Tamra said that they met in a nightclub "TYPE" setting. And she also said that she always had jobs that were "health" oriented.

Do you think he asked for change??????
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Isn't it interesting how some people have sooo much money, but their lives are soooo pathetic? And they don't have a clue.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!