Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Over on the OC Reg site, they are calling Tamra...Bugs Barney because she looks like a rabbit.

"I didn't say it....I know nothing." (Sergeant Schultz)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2692791;
    Over on the OC Reg site, they are calling Tamra...Bugs Barney because she looks like a rabbit.

"I didn't say it....I know nothing." (Sergeant Schultz)
    Ouch that's harsh! Wonder if Tamra is beginning to regret signing up for this show?

FORT Fogey

She sure breeds like one.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2692955;
    She sure breeds like one.
    Only when necessary for requisite child support/insurance!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2692882;
    Ouch that's harsh! Wonder if Tamra is beginning to regret signing up for this show?
    How can she?? She even stated that she likes the attention... She's just as narcissistic as the rest of them. I bet they give themselves kisses in the mirror every morning and night.

OK, this family really takes the cake. Move over George and Lauri. As you can tell, your air time has gone WAY down (my opinion is because they can't show half of the Brady's...kinda ruins the whole charade!).

Anyway, if the prettiest housewife thinks all she needs to do to sell a house is to look good and show her clients the love (by calling them cheap assh****), then I bet she hasn't been able to buy anything for herself lately. when she said she was going to take over Coto I actually snorted. She can take over Coto as the new, blonde bimbo, but I don't see her as a successful realtor. Since Vicki's house is still for sale, she obviously needs to give more love, like getting down on her knees, to make the sale. Obviously not that committed or doesn't want to work that hard.

Her husband is a killjoy. Man never smiles. Wears button down shirts and always slouches in a chair or on a couch. He needs to double up on the botox, as his head is as smooth as Wayne Newtons (saw him on Dancing with the Stars last night) but his crows feet are squaking!

Is Frank/Ryan still breastfeeding? I could swear he is. Sorry Frank/Ryan. But I don't think you're hot enough to get the "stripper" type. There is something very odd about your looks. Hey, everyone CAN'T be Brad Pitt, but to compare yourself to him is a bit of a stretch. Even for Rubber Man. Are you starting the comb-over already at 21? Your possum on your head last night was weird.

Simon was just creepy on the dance floor. The white man overbite was an embarrassment. Then the prettiest housewife does the "get down" on the floor. People, you are 40. I don't care how much you think you look 20, those 20 and thirty still look at you as OLD and that you could be their parents. Not cute.

Where did Simon get his degree from? Anyone know?
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-28-2007 at 02:05 PM.

FORT Fan

Tamra has got to stop doing that stupid move where she jerks her head and shows her teeth. It's not funny, it's not cute.

As a stepmother (of a nearly 18y.o.) and a mother (of a 5y.o.). I have to say that there is a middle ground. I personally look at it like; if we have the money for whatever the 18y.o., 4.2gpa amazing athlete needs, then we'll spend it. (regardless of the fact her bio Mother does NOTHING). It's hard to raise somebody elses child, no doubt, but that child is an extension of my husband. I cannot say I love him and then treat his child shabbily. It seems that Tamra and her husband have the money to help Ryan. The problem is, Ryan has a HUGE sense of entitlement and his Mother feels too guilty about his upbringing to put her foot down. Simon is right and Tamra's right. Ryan is the one who's wrong because all he's doing is taking advantage.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And, someone (in addition to Simon) else needs to put their foot down with him. If she was killed/died tomorrow, who is going to enable him then? He could stand to be with his dad, probably. He seriously needs "man lessons".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2695852;
    And, someone (in addition to Simon) else needs to put their foot down with him. If she was killed/died tomorrow, who is going to enable him then? He could stand to be with his dad, probably. He seriously needs "man lessons".
    They ALL need "man lessons". They better switch tv shows because none of them are getting any lessons here! It's apparent that home schooling in Coto does NOT work! Simon has already said where he wants to put his foot.
    I cannot think of one good example of manliness on this entire show.
    These people don't think of tomorrow at all. They only live for their selfish wants and desires of today. Then when the unthinkable happens, they stand on the sidelines of their lives, wringing their hands and whine about the unfairness of it all. I'll wager that the only one of them who has life insurance is Vicki and probably only because she wrote her own policy and collects the commission on it.