Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2632729;
    AND...at least she has good taste in good looks. Her husband is definitely a looker. Can't say the same for George. He looks like the lower part of his face is missing somehow, like it dropped off.
    What are youi talking about, Bee? George has good l$$ks? At least Lauri didn't lower her standards.
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2632729;
    AND...at least she has good taste in good looks. Her husband is definitely a looker. Can't say the same for George. He looks like the lower part of his face is missing somehow, like it dropped off.
    You got it right, Beezers. But from what I read from last year I think more than the lower half of his face is missing.

FORT Fan

Ryan Michael Vieth is doing his own casting call. To apply, go to his myspace and fill out The Official Girlfriend Application. Let the stampede begin!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Isn't that a little presumptuous of him?? If Tamara's claiming to be the 'hottest housewife in Orange County' then Ryan must be the 'hottest son' of the hottest housewife. HEAR THAT SHANE? You already got someone replacing you!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2635353;
    Isn't that a little presumptuous of him?? If Tamara's claiming to be the 'hottest housewife in Orange County' then Ryan must be the 'hottest son' of the hottest housewife. HEAR THAT SHANE? You already got someone replacing you!
    You are so right Beezers. I smell a Frankie in this boy's future.

Doggoneit! Ryan has removed his application for girlfriend. It was quite funny and a great publicity stunt. Think of all the chicks and cougars that would have applied. I could see him as the next Keith Partridge with screaming fans following him wherever he went. Yep, he would have had to beat them off with a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2635394;
    I could see [Ryan] as the next Keith Partridge with screaming fans following him wherever he went. Yep, he would have had to beat them off with a stick.
    Keith Partridge? Maybe Danny Bonaduce. I know! We could have a Brady Bunch / Partridge Family face off. Ryan, be carefull if you pickup a prostitute. You better check whats underneath her/his skirt first.
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Tamra's teeth are just fine, that is just a weird picture. Haven't you ever taken a weird picture that doesn't quite show off the best of your every feature? Tamra's my space is fun and hip, she looks awesome in everything she does, and she should....she puts in an effort every moment of her life. I wish I could be her best friend. I would love to hang out and shop and talk about home decorating and how our husbands irritate us. Tammy, write me, I know we will hit it off.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KimmieCat40;2637985;
    Tamra's teeth are just fine, that is just a weird picture. Haven't you ever taken a weird picture that doesn't quite show off the best of your every feature? Tamra's my space is fun and hip, she looks awesome in everything she does, and she should....she puts in an effort every moment of her life. I wish I could be her best friend. I would love to hang out and shop and talk about home decorating and how our husbands irritate us. Tammy, write me, I know we will hit it off.
    I hope Tamra takes pics of the kids in their halloween costumes. That would be adorable.

The funniest Halloween costume I ever saw - I was driving the streets of Rancho Santa Margarita when I saw a little green light bobbing up and down. I slowed down and a young college age boy stepped in front of my Pizza Delivery vehicle. He was clad in only a black speedo with a little green christmas light on the tip of his private part. He then struck his best Chippendale's pose and shook his booty, wagging his christmas light while his friends stood by on the curb laughing. I think Ryan should steal that boy's idea and make another u-tube video.

I have cleared my schedule for Nov. 6th. NOTHING is going to get between me and my big screen TV. Can't wait.

FORT Fogey

She has a ME-space page? OH brother, just grow up already.
    I don't think I am going to like this one. Nothing about her has yet to impress me.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2638343;
    She has a ME-space page? OH brother, just grow up already.
    I don't think I am going to like this one. Nothing about her has yet to impress me.
    I think it's pretty much mandated by Bravo for them to have one to reach out to the 18-34 crowd. Most 18 to at least 30yo have a myspace page.
    Out of true confession: I have one. I got it to chat with my niece about topics she can't discuss over the phone and to check up on prospective babysitters for my kids. I'm SO glad I did it too because one child I thought would be fine is SOOO not going to watch my kids after me seeing that page.
    Don't knock it. Use it for personal gain. I bet the other housewives are too...