Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

When Ryan Vieth was getting wet boob prints from his mommy I had Closed Captioning on. On CC, they one of them (Ryan or Tamra) said "You sicko, you're a sick freak" but it was edited out on audio.
    Ribbitt

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra Quote: "Simon means well, HOWEVER, I don't agree with HIS parenting."

Well Tamra, your parenting wasn't working that well was it? Ryan wasn't working when you said this. Simon takes over and Simonizes Ryan and Ryan's been working ever since. Go Simon.

Tamra: "Ryan doesn't like rules."

Does anyone, Tamra? That's life.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I do tan where you do, Tamra. I only go at the beginning of spring though. I do the spray on because it is safer.

Simonize me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RyanVieth;2687923;
    i dont think bravo makes clothes haha
    Oh God at first I thought this poster was pretending to be Fryan, but he seems as dimwitted as the Fryan on the show, so maybe he is him. And I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree if his dimwit mother doesn't know his name.

Maybe he was born Frank and then after marrying Simon she pulled a Sophie-Sophia
    on Frank and thought Ryan sounded more Orange County?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ryan...a pathetic child who has been rendered so by his mother. She has done him no favors by raising him the way that she has.

I can understand why Simon and Ryan can't get along. When's the last time you've seen 2 roosters on the yard?? It just doesn't work. Tamra needs to make her son "man up" and start living his life in a responsible adult manner, and stop sneaking him money, and whatever else, behind Simon's back.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2690937;
    Ryan...a pathetic child who has been rendered so by his mother. She has done him no favors by raising him the way that she has.

I can understand why Simon and Ryan can't get along. When's the last time you've seen 2 roosters on the yard?? It just doesn't work. Tamra needs to make her son "man up" and start living his life in a responsible adult manner, and stop sneaking him money, and whatever else, behind Simon's back.

Well said! Sad that I don't think it will EVER happen. I think Tamra loves feeling "needed/wanted" by her first-born. Freaky!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2690941;
    Well said! Sad that I don't think it will EVER happen. I think Tamra loves feeling "needed/wanted" by her first-born. Freaky!
    And in her mind, she likes the "men" fighting for her attention.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2690937;

AND that, my fellow FORT friends, is why Laurie kicked her son Josh to the curb when George came into the picture.
    It was a total no brainer for Laurie. Raise son, risk losing the checkbook? NOOOOO.... BOOT son, KEEP the CHECKBOOK!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2690986;
    AND that, my fellow FORT friends, is why Laurie kicked her son Josh to the curb when George came into the picture.
    It was a total no brainer for Laurie. Raise son, risk losing the checkbook? NOOOOO.... BOOT son, KEEP the CHECKBOOK!
    I believe it is called priorities. And she is all over it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tamra's and Laurie's futures are with their respective mates...not with their sons. Their sons, in all liklihood, will move on to marry (or not) and start their own families. At least we hope they will. There is nothing more pathetic than a man/woman who never leaves home and begins their own life. The mothers will always love their children, no argument, but they cannot live their lives for their children. I don't think there is anything wrong with going where your best interest lies.

My grandmother always said, "You can love a rich man just as easily as you can a poor one!" Hell, it's probably a little easier!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!