Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

I wonder if Tamra will tell us her age tonight, it has slipped my mind....although I'm pretty sure she mentioned it last week.

No, I doubt she'll share with us her age, but she will tell us how pretty and hot she is. Isn't it true if you keep saying it, it will EVENTUALLY come true? What's that stupid book that is out right now that encourages that. She must have read that book! lol

She turned 40 this year, but you wouldn't know it by watching her:

Mentally......14, give or take a year
    Physically.....less than 5 (applies to obvious, overwhelming body parts)

She continually repeats her age, possibly because she is trying to remember what she SAID her age is. I'm sure she doesn't want to be caught fibbing. I notice that all these people constantly repeat things. Did you know Duff and Tammy had a baby together? And that Tammy's daughters were left out of Lou's will? And (F)Ryan has no intention of working? It's like Sesame Street over there.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=Margaritaville;2668839;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2667604;

So, how many does that make now?
    I feel kinda bad for him because when you do see him he looks miserable; I guess money don't buy happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2685707;
    She continually repeats her age, possibly because she is trying to remember what she SAID her age is. I'm sure she doesn't want to be caught fibbing. I notice that all these people constantly repeat things. Did you know Duff and Tammy had a baby together? And that Tammy's daughters were left out of Lou's will? And (F)Ryan has no intention of working? It's like Sesame Street over there.
    Sesame Street ? Then Matt Keough must be Oscar the grouch.
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2685707;
    Well you know on a tree you can tell it's age by the rings in the center, if we use the same hypothesis for the lines on her neck my guess is 45, LOL. But seriously, for a bunch of women who are so obsessed with appearance, she forgot the cardinal rule of skin care, your neck is a part of your face, and Tamra apparently stops her skin care at her chin.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

What about her hands? and her decolletage? No sunscreen? I know it's inexpensive compared to all the surgeries.
    Yes, Matt the Grouch, so perfect. Let's blend with Muppetts. I know we have a Miss Piggy in the group.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Who would be Kermit the frog? He's green and good for the environment. Maybe Fryan? Doing 100 mph is a sensible speed. Right?
    Ribbitt

100 mph!!!! only if you're not caught.