Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

My impression is that Tamra is willing to allow Simon to do whatever he likes so as not to disrupt her gravy train. She will just go with the flow so that she can continue her lifestyle. Although if she is as "hot" as she thinks she is, it shouldn't be hard at all to find another sugardaddy, right??? Even though I believe she is 40 now if I caught that right.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2674859;
    I lived in OC for 30 years until about 2 years ago. My daughter still lives there. Are there many people like this in OC? Yes.

Are MOST of the people in Orange County like this? Not on your life. As LaderaBabe states, most are hardworking family people even if they are more affluent than average.

I laughed out loud the first season when Kimberley said 85% of the women in Orange County had breast implants. Maybe 85% of her friends had breast implants...but they were not representative of typical Orange County women.

Well Orange County is huge. I have relatives in Anaheim and the ppl don't appear to be anything like the ppl on this show. Also, not every part of Orange County looks like Coto. There is just a lot of theatrics that the housewives throw out for the show's sake. Kinda like they have to be over the top and make over the top statements.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2675862;
    Simon is an ass!! However, he's worked hard and made a good life for himself and his family.

Ryan is a punk-ass bitch. Simon shouldn't have to put up with Ryan if he isn't willing to live by Simon's rules. If Tamra wants to coddle him, perhaps she should take some of 'her' money and set Ryan up with an apartment of his own.
    Is Simon Tamra's husband? If so, I don't think he is an ass. He has a right to make whatever demands he wants when an able bodied adult (Ryan) is living in his home.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=ShoeGoddess;2669118;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2667604;

Could this be the reason he missed the graduation?
    He went to jail in October of 2007. Even in southern California, high school graduations don't take place in October. The show was filmed months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2676061;
    Is Simon Tamra's husband? If so, I don't think he is an ass. He has a right to make whatever demands he wants when an able bodied adult (Ryan) is living in his home.
    Thank you! I also like Simon - I think it is big of him to allow Ryan to AGAIN move in and try to mooch. The kid is 21 for crying out loud!! It is not his responsibility to do any more than he already has....he paid for lazy-ass to go to Mercedes school, and called in a favor for him to get an interview and the lazy-ass cannot even return the call????? WTF is up with that??? I don't know that I would be so kind as to allow the sponge back into my home. I rather liked the rules he set down - it seems the dumb kid needs it all S P E L L E D out for him, not to mention R E A D to him so there is no misunderstanding the terms. Damn. And to top it all off, Simon offers to help the loser out with a deposit and first month's rent to get him the hell out of his house! Much bigger person than I am.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2676506;
    Thank you! I also like Simon - I think it is big of him to allow Ryan to AGAIN move in and try to mooch. The kid is 21 for crying out loud!! It is not his responsibility to do any more than he already has....he paid for lazy-ass to go to Mercedes school, and called in a favor for him to get an interview and the lazy-ass cannot even return the call????? WTF is up with that??? I don't know that I would be so kind as to allow the sponge back into my home. I rather liked the rules he set down - it seems the dumb kid needs it all S P E L L E D out for him, not to mention R E A D to him so there is no misunderstanding the terms. Damn. And to top it all off, Simon offers to help the loser out with a deposit and first month's rent to get him the hell out of his house! Much bigger person than I am.
    Totally agree Marge.

Fryan states on his mespace that his income is over $250K. If the special Benz school produces that kind of results so quickly I am contacting Simon to get me in!

Whaaaa??? Sign me up too!! Damn...

Wait a minute.... is it possible that Fryan lied on his Myspace? Just a thought.
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 11-18-2007 at 01:28 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2676511;
    Whaaaa??? Sign me up too!! Damn...

Wait a minute.... is it possible that Fryan lied on his Myspace? Just a thought.
    Well I suppose that's possible. Ashley also makes the big bucks. The OC water must be selling like hotcakes!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2676514;
    Well I suppose that's possible. Ashley also makes the big bucks. The OC water must be selling like hotcakes!
    Noooo, it's just that Ashley's math skills suck!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2676061;
    Simon isn't an ass because he sets down rules for Ryan. As I stated in the post you quoted, I think he has every right to do so. I base my opinion of Simon on what I saw of him in this episode.

When they were all out on the Harley ride Ryan proved he was the immature 'punk-ass bitch' I called him in my prior post. It was irresponsible of him to play the game of 'who's is bigger' on a city street. However, Simon's actions were even worse. As the fully grown adult he should have set an example of how to act. Particularly when in a position where you can severely injure yourself as well as others. Instead, Simon acted even more irresponsibly by breaking two motor vehicle laws... speeding and passing on the right. (I believe it could be argued he broke a third law by driving recklessly)

THAT is why I called Simon an ass.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.