Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamra Barney - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Tamra Barney - Season 3

[QUOTE=Margaritaville;2669148;]
    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2669137;

Fact (as per Jeana)??? or verified????
    Shane was home and then he got the call to report to Vancouver. She then said that Matt had to go too since it was his legacy. Or something to that effect. If Shane got a call up, you SO know that proud papa wil be there!
    This short season team is the single A team for the A's. The only way to make that team is to be in the Oakland A's system. At this point in Shanes career, not going is NOT an option. Acting up is NOT even an option.
    I'm sure that matt WAS there (and not jail) if only just to make sure Shane towed the line.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2667346;
    I truly believe this show is simply a big commercial .
    Dunlop is making money both ways from Bravo and from the many products placement in the show.
    The hos are there to promote themselves and their sorry businesses "bella roche " for example and to get freebies.
    This is behind poor programming. It is total S**t.
    Verya is simply the last straw for me.
    I give up trying to find any redempting qualities in any of them!
    There does appear to indeed be a direct tie-in between Bravo and Mercedes this season. Aside from all the mentions on RHOOC Mercedes also sponsored NY's recent fashion week as plugged last night on Project Runway.

FORT Fanatic

Remember last year?
    Coach bags everywhere?
    LV everywhere?
    Anyway, I am not buying any of that crap!
    If I want an upscale car, I'll buy Porshe :"There is no substitute" lol

Does Dunlop believe we are even fooled or entertained by this charade?

Here is what I am talking about:
    Dunlop Group
    Last edited by limom; 11-15-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Some interesting (and funny) comments in a recent newspaper article about "the prettiest housewife", her career choice and home "5 minutes from Coto":

"Take the new housewife Tamra. In this last show she says "I'd been having babies for 20 years…so about a year ago I got my real estate license.
    Understandably, anyone with that much experience procreating would be perfect to become a real estate agent in a "down market". What better person to sell you a house that is about to lose 20 percent to 40 percent of its value?

It's also fitting that she lives in Ladera Ranch; a place that one of my mortgage broker friends tells me has one of the highest rates of second trust deeds and 100 percent financing in Orange County.

In any case, Ladera Ranch stands to have a whole lot of homes looking for new buyers soon. Tamra should have lots of open houses to sit through and show off her newly tanned cleavage."

OUCH! I always thought 2/3 of the people buying those over-priced homes couldn't afford them.

Plain and simple: Tamra is an embarrassment to the community of Ladera Ranch. Show her talking about how neighbors and strangers pulled together in a band of support for the Coble family who lost their 3 children last May and I *might* be able to regurgitate some respect for her!

I've been a LR resident for over a year and what Tamra represents is absolute BS. Ours is a community of families with strong values and morals, not silicone jugs/fake 'n bake tans/blond out of a can! Get your head out of your lipo'ed behind, little girl. Grow up Tamra and be a mom, not an attention-starved starlet. You could learn a thing or two from Tammy!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2673573;

Plain and simple: Tamra is an embarrassment to the community of Ladera Ranch. Show her talking about how neighbors and strangers pulled together in a band of support for the Coble family who lost their 3 children last May and I *might* be able to regurgitate some respect for her!

I've been a LR resident for over a year and what Tamra represents is absolute BS. Ours is a community of families with strong values and morals, not silicone jugs/fake 'n bake tans/blond out of a can! Get your head out of your lipo'ed behind, little girl. Grow up Tamra and be a mom, not an attention-starved starlet. You could learn a thing or two from Tammy!!

Good for you! However, I truly believe that the majority of people know that these hags don't represent the good people of Orange County! What I saw in regards to the recent fires definitely debunks the stereotype these women add as well.

I read on MSN last week that the couple that lost the three kids are now expecting TRIPLETS? Wow. That was an emotional story!

FORT Newbie

No kidding! Just like Lauri, tossing her kid to the wolves for a man. Just makes me sick.

Girl I went to high school with apparently lives in Coto and says majority of the residents there are embarrassed by a few of these ladies and most people there are not like that.

Which of course I never figured most did to be honest. Why would you cast normal, healthy families? How boring would that be? lol

FORT Fan

I lived in OC for 30 years until about 2 years ago. My daughter still lives there. Are there many people like this in OC? Yes.

Are MOST of the people in Orange County like this? Not on your life. As LaderaBabe states, most are hardworking family people even if they are more affluent than average.

I laughed out loud the first season when Kimberley said 85% of the women in Orange County had breast implants. Maybe 85% of her friends had breast implants...but they were not representative of typical Orange County women.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Simon is an ass!! However, he's worked hard and made a good life for himself and his family.

Ryan is a punk-ass bitch. Simon shouldn't have to put up with Ryan if he isn't willing to live by Simon's rules. If Tamra wants to coddle him, perhaps she should take some of 'her' money and set Ryan up with an apartment of his own.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.