Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Tammy Knickerbocker

Tammy Knickerbocker used to live in one of the biggest house in the gated community, but that was before she and her late husband, Lou, lost their fortune from their lucrative business. Lou's recent death has left Tammy trying to keep it together for her family. She has reunited all her children into her home and is concentrating on moving forward, helping her daughters adjust to life without their father. She is also embarking on a new marketing business venture called Veriya with her two daughters, Megan and Lindsey.

Megan has moved back in with Tammy and is currently going to school to become a nurse, while also working with her mother and sister launching their marketing company. She considers herself an O.C. rebel and even moved to the Inland Empire for a while, but is now back in town and trying to forge a place for herself in the O.C.

This year Lindsey is working hard, not only with her mother and sister as the spokesmodel for Veriya, but also at an energy drink company and a clothing company. On top of this, she is attending school part time. Lindsey is adjusting to her family's new lifestyle, adapting to not being as wealthy as they once were and missing her old activities, including her horses and equestrian competitions.

The only man in their lives is Ryley, Tammy's son with former boyfriend. Duff. Ryley is now five and in kindergarten. Duff is dating again and moving on with his life.

With all the tough times this family has seen, Tammy continues to be the rock for her children while still finding ways to reinvent herself.

Official Site

FORT Fogey

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

I had NO IDEA that Tammy used to live in one of the biggest houses in Coto. I can only imagine that Lindsey is having a tough time trying to adjust to not being as wealthy as she once was. After all it's been what, 10-12 years since her parents divorced and they had to move?
    I wonder if the Megan and Lindsey are friendly with their step-mother, the most current wife of the Late Lou Kinickerbocker.
    Looking forward to another exciting season!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2621340;
    I had NO IDEA that Tammy used to live in one of the biggest houses in Coto. I can only imagine that Lindsey is having a tough time trying to adjust to not being as wealthy as she once was. After all it's been what, 10-12 years since her parents divorced and they had to move?
    I wonder if the Megan and Lindsey are friendly with their step-mother, the most current wife of the Late Lou Kinickerbocker.
    Looking forward to another exciting season!

Oh, it just brings tears to my eyes I just hope that re-living it all thru this show isn't too hard for them. Maybe Bravo should kick in for therapy?

FORT Newbie

I hope we don't have to hear anymore incessant angst about their losing their horses! oy!

FORT Newbie

my condolences to tammy on the loss of lou her ex and father of her daughters. I hope the girls are doing well...this had to be a major shock to both of them as well as tammy... god bless...

Tammy is stunningly gorgeous...hands down. She stands out amongst the other women and puts them all to shame, including the new blonde on the block. She is also non assuming IMO and that in itself adds even more beauty to her persona. And her hair stylist...Super Cuts....sure works for her. You go Tammy! You rock!

I also hope she, and especially her daughters are holding up through this difficult time.
    Last edited by Dreams; 10-25-2007 at 01:08 PM. Reason: left out a word

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I gotta agree. She is the only natural beauty. Albiet that she may have increased the bust size, her face has been untouched surgically (or so it seems). Her personality of self actualization and humility also enhance the beauty.

FORT Fan

Tammy looks down in the dumps in the extra picture. I did catch a myspace exchange between Tammy and Megan on 10/15/07. Megan says "I love you very much and i'm sorry about the house" Tammy replies "Thanks - just another day." I see her house often in the course of my job and that renovation has been going on for MONTHS. I'm just guessing here, but I think money in tight in the Knickerbocker household and Tammy has to fix the house slowly as finances permit.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 11-02-2007 at 08:21 AM.

FORT Fanatic

This house situation just does not sound right. Why is the insurance not paying? I feel sorry for the girls re Lou's lack of Estate planning. It is really not about the money but more like an emotional wound for them. Lou just thought he will live forever. RIP. He had such a positive attitude. It was both an asset and a liability.
    At least Tammy can have comfort that unless the blonde Bimbo, SHE can take care of herself and her brood. That tastes better than any Mercedes AMG your so called fiancee lease for you.

Tammy will be just fine. To me, she seems to have her stuff together and will definitely come out on top when all this settles. She even stated, "I bring a balance, more of a realness to the show." She couldn't have said it any better. She is one classy lady that puts all the rest to shame.

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast