Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

My respect for Tammy has tanked after Tuesday's episode. Is she now Lindsay's pimpette?

And where was the parenting?!? Her 18-YEAR-OLD daughter leases an Audi (and from the commercials I've seen recently in So Cal, the lease can range from $350-$450/mo...not to mention the $2K-$4K due at signing), and she's thrilled??? What's wrong with a Toyota, Nissan or GM brand? She could have made a down payment and owned the car in 3-5 years!!! Or put down a security deposit on an apartment! If I were Tammy I would have given that spoiled girl a swift kick in the ass for having made such a STUPID decision!

Oh, yes, this is mostly Lou's doing. Lou failed to secure his precious daughter's future (according to Vicki's video, Lou had the life insurance paperwork ready but never signed the documents), and he also spoiled both of them rotten to the core. At least Meagan has some sense in her! She ought to run back to the Inland Empire and hide!

As Judge Judy says, "Beauty fades, but dumb is forever!"

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2697135;
    My respect for Tammy has tanked after Tuesday's episode. Is she now Lindsay's pimpette?

And where was the parenting?!? Her 18-YEAR-OLD daughter leases an Audi (and from the commercials I've seen recently in So Cal, the lease can range from $350-$450/mo...not to mention the $2K-$4K due at signing), and she's thrilled??? What's wrong with a Toyota, Nissan or GM brand? She could have made a down payment and owned the car in 3-5 years!!! Or put down a security deposit on an apartment! If I were Tammy I would have given that spoiled girl a swift kick in the ass for having made such a STUPID decision!

As Judge Judy says, "Beauty fades, but dumb is forever!"
    I really doubt that Lindsay was able to lease that vehicle without help. In California, I believe you have to be 21 to lease a car, just like you do to rent one. Someone had to have signed with her - I think the whole "I did it all by myself" was a line of bs. And I have NOOOOOO idea why she chose an Audi ???? Isn't that more of an older person's car? As in a person older than 18 ??? Doesn't seem right to me. Maybe Bravo helped a bit with a little product placement from Audi? Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2697064;
    I was watching a replay of last mights show feeling really sorry for Megan and Lindsey. Not sure how well known this is, but their FILTHY RICH father died and did not leave a will.
    Well, as they were showing the flash back of Lindsey getting her BMW, her father said ON CAMERA WITH AUDIO, "As I get richer, I have to share it with my daughters".

NOW, if I were one of the his daughters, I'd down at the Bravo editing room floor sweeping up whatever else I could find along those lines and take it to a judge.
    PROOF that he wanted his money to go to his girls and NOT the Thai wife.
    I think Lou was just talking for the cameras. He didn't think he was going anywhere but with the legal problems he was having and probably keeping up with his wife, his heart couldn't take it anymore. His daughters are showing the same "responsibility" that they learned from their parents. If he had such intent, he would have signed those papers Vicky speaks of long ago. Or when he and Tammy divorced he would have taken care of things then. All they show is the facade of people who care.
    As for the car, most likely product placement arranged by Bravo. I believe that a lease can't happen with an 18 yr. old. Maybe her loving sister co-signed.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Just an observation: Why was Lou's wife criticized for crossing the street when he had his heart attack? Don't these girls know how to use a phone? Couldn't the daughter call 911? Is that beneath her? Was she just standing there with her empty look?
    I can hear her now screaming,"Thai person, call 911!!!!!"
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2697442;
    Just an observation: Why was Lou's wife criticized for crossing the street when he had his heart attack? Don't these girls know how to use a phone? Couldn't the daughter call 911? Is that beneath her? Was she just standing there with her empty look?
    No disrespect to the deceased intended - but that would have made GREAT TELEVISION !!

Did Lou Knickerbocker have ANY life insurance? Was he even insurable? My guess is he though he'd live forever (or at least until the next big Osmond Doll). But maybe his health was so poor he just couldn't get insured.

RIP, Lou
    Ribbitt

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2697442;
    This has always baffled me, why couldn't 21 year old Megan call 911?
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-29-2007 at 11:16 PM.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2698192;
    [
    HTML Code:
    QUOTE=New Mommy;2697442;]Just an observation: Why was Lou's wife criticized for crossing the street when he had his heart attack? Don't these girls know how to use a phone? Couldn't the daughter call 911? Is that beneath her? Was she just standing there with her empty look? 
    This has always baffled me, why couldn't 21 year old Megan call 911?[/QUOTE]

"How to dial the phone in an emergency" must not have been a required course in the home schooling curriculum.

FORT Fan

If Lou died with significant assets and without a will the girls will be entitled to share in the estate.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2698304;
    If Lou died with significant assets and without a will the girls will be entitled to share in the estate.
    Lou had "coto-fabulous" assets, in other words...loads of debts.
    East of Reality