Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2691842;
    Was Tammy 18 years old when she met Loo? So her problem was she got too old. Lauri will never get old. One day people will think Lauri and Ashely are twins.
    How about some good old private eye work here? What was Lou's true age? Anybody know the answer?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Just a little tidbit for all of you. Public knowledge.

Vision Public

https://ocapps.occourts.org/CivilPub/ViewPerson.do

FORT Fan

I would venture a guess that Lou was in his mid to late 60's. And I think the whole child Thai bride thing and that platinum blonde he hired as his assistant (Hummer crasher) was just plain icky.

I finally put my finger on it. Tammy's emotionless face reminds me of a salamander. And she's into "branding, huh". I brand her a dullard and she got that creepy glazed look while getting off at her daughter's photo shoot.

Poor Megan, the forgotten one. Was it concern or jealousy? Doesn't matter. It is apparent she cares for her "little sister" and I really thought it was true happiness for her at the party.

I have a feeling if it weren't for the muscles and tendons god put in her head, Lindsay's eyeballs would be rolling all around her head like a gerbil in a gerbil ball. I love the limos pulling up to the strip mall store. Did I hear crickets chirping when that happened? Where was the papparazzi and all the famous guest stars?

I still LOVE Kara. She cracks me up. I want more of her and less of dumb, dumber and ignoramous!

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety406;2692792;
    How about some good old private eye work here? What was Lou's true age? Anybody know the answer?
    They say he was born in 1940 so what, 67?

Veriya.com - The remembrance Issue. Living Life.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fogey

I was watching a replay of last mights show feeling really sorry for Megan and Lindsey. Not sure how well known this is, but their FILTHY RICH father died and did not leave a will.
    Well, as they were showing the flash back of Lindsey getting her BMW, her father said ON CAMERA WITH AUDIO, "As I get richer, I have to share it with my daughters".

NOW, if I were one of the his daughters, I'd down at the Bravo editing room floor sweeping up whatever else I could find along those lines and take it to a judge.
    PROOF that he wanted his money to go to his girls and NOT the Thai wife.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2697064;
    I was watching a replay of last mights show feeling really sorry for Megan and Lindsey. Not sure how well known this is, but their FILTHY RICH father died and did not leave a will.
    Well, as they were showing the flash back of Lindsey getting her BMW, her father said ON CAMERA WITH AUDIO, "As I get richer, I have to share it with my daughters".

NOW, if I were one of the his daughters, I'd down at the Bravo editing room floor sweeping up whatever else I could find along those lines and take it to a judge.
    PROOF that he wanted his money to go to his girls and NOT the Thai wife.
    Not sure that it would change anything but, really good point.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Can Lindsay really afford an Audi working for the OC energy drink and that one modeling gig????

Tammy's personality is very dull.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

There won't be any money after the debts are paid off...just a hunch.