Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2669010;
    Because his other offspring is not shown to us on tv.
    Don't fool yourself, you know we would see the other offspring if there were any hint of discord amongst step-siblings and any whiff of an inheritance. If those two girls felt threatened by anyone else (just like we saw with "Thai wife" a thousand times) -- those girls would be all over it like white on rice.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2654563;
    Oh! Her credit card pays for all of it. GEEZ, I guess YOU don't know how the REAL OC works do you?

I don't either. The O.C. seems like some surreal place totally seperate from the real world. The people there are genuinely proud of their shallownessAnd I'm pretty sure they are so self deluded they actualy think people watch the show because we are enthralled and impressed by them...I watch becasue I'm literaly dumb founded and even fascinated by the depth of their self delusion. It's like " Oh my God, someonme went out and captured a bunch of shallow people and put them in a zoo (aka gated community) so we can study their social habits.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

I have a question - Tammy is listed as one of the main cast members, however we hardly ever see her. Why is that? I would rather see her than those idiotic kids of hers. If I have to put up with watching them debate serious issues like what to wear to the Playboy mansion, I would just as soon see Tammy involved in some way. Mensa members they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2669163;
    I have a question - Tammy is listed as one of the main cast members, however we hardly ever see her. Why is that? I would rather see her than those idiotic kids of hers. If I have to put up with watching them debate serious issues like what to wear to the Playboy mansion, I would just as soon see Tammy involved in some way. Mensa members they are not.
    One its mainly about her kids. Two is because she is kind of boring and has nothing really going on in her life.

FORT Fanatic

I believe Tammy was invited back this year in order for the show to capitalize on the drama surrounding Lou's death. Tammy appears to have no real storyline of her own aside from being a sounding board for Lindsay and Megan. I assume that's why she and Jeana were included in Vicki and Donn's vacation that we'll see next week.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2669163;
    Probably because she is the dumbest housewive on the show not to mention she is way uncomfortable in front of the camera

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2673236;
    Probably because she is the dumbest housewive on the show not to mention she is way uncomfortable in front of the camera
    So let me get this straight...way uncomfortable = sign up for a reality television show??? I don't get it.

Nor do I believe for even a second that she is dumber than Lauri - it just isn't possible

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2673907;
    Nor do I believe for even a second that she (Tammy) is dumber than Lauri - it just isn't possible
    Lauri is dumb? I though she was the luckiest girl in the world? I guess someone could say Lauri has dumb luck.
    Ribbitt

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I watched an episode of this show today for the first time. I noticed there was some complaining that the 'Thai wife' had booted Lindsay out of the house after Lou died. At first I thought this was pretty nasty. Then I wondered. in prior seasons, did the girls bash the 'Thai wife' on the sow? If so then I don't have much sympathy for Lindsay.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2675837;
    I watched an episode of this show today for the first time. I noticed there was some complaining that the 'Thai wife' had booted Lindsay out of the house after Lou died. At first I thought this was pretty nasty. Then I wondered. in prior seasons, did the girls bash the 'Thai wife' on the sow? If so then I don't have much sympathy for Lindsay.
    Yes, they did "bash" her a bit last season. They were in Lou's home (that he shared with his wife) and referred to her as the "mail-order bride" and "teen wife" and "Thai wife" Funny how that stuff comes back to bite you in the ass.