Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2658546;
    Tammy is the only real natural beauty on the show. But she always struck me as sort of being a space cadet or a little 'out there'. I forsee her having big problems with those daughters. I wonder if Riley's dad has finally given up on chasing after her? That seemed to be all he did last season.
    I have personnaly met Tammy, and yes she is out there, and yes not very smart.

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2662869;
    I have personnaly met Tammy, and yes she is out there, and yes not very smart.
    I can't comment on her intellect other than I was surprised to see she came back for another go at it; maybe she did it for the money and exposure. But I think she is stunning. She puts all the others to shame....really, really, REALLY bad shame when it comes to outward appearances. I also think she tried her best with all the crap Lou put her through and I don't see her strumming the violin like the other women. Could be wrong but I personally like Tammy.

FORT Fanatic

Lindsay has some pictures up of the trip to NYC for the premiere. Looks like she and Kara were the only "kids" that went along. Also, looks like they had a good time together.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I hate to sound mean but when the parents were so rich, it would have been nice if they had gotten Meghan braces.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Newbie

you guys are mean.. I think both the girls look fine. Watching the show and knowing how my father is and how he married someone else, I understand Tammy's frustration with Lou not leaving them money. It happens alot. People should make wills out and if he owed anyone anything it was his children.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBartz;2667506;
    you guys are mean.. I think both the girls look fine. Watching the show and knowing how my father is and how he married someone else, I understand Tammy's frustration with Lou not leaving them money. It happens alot. People should make wills out and if he owed anyone anything it was his children.
    Not to disagree with you, but he had many more children than just those two, and I don't notice his other offspring standing around with their hands out..... Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2648799;
    Different opinion here. I am watching the re-runs and something occured to me. Seems like her parenting was lacking somewhat. Meagan appears to have some deep-rooted anger issues and both she and Lindsay have emotional problems. Riley was 4 last season, but in all of his scenes he acted more like a 2 year old. The whole thing about the girls being traumatized by losing everything while so young is absurd. The only way they were traumatized by it is by being reminded of it all the time by their mom. I like Tammy alot, she seems very down to earth, but I really question her parenting abilities. Just my opinion.

I agree with you. her daughters are emotionally stunted and are incapable of taking care of themselves in any way shape or form. This has nothing to do with being traumatized, it has to do with the fact that neither parent was responsible enough to teach these young woman they have to become responsioble adults capable of contributing to the world, rather than living off of their father. Both girls come across as self involved and self absorbed. Proud of their ignorance. There isn't any sense of shame froma nyone int hat comunity over the way all of these children revel in their stupidity. The girls themselves, as far as I've seen, also lack empathy and lack the ability to understand there are other people in the world besides themselves. That attitude comes from living in an instant gratification, `me me me' home environment.
    Tammy could have, at any point, put her foot down regarding Lou's belief that his daughters shouldn't have to work or do much of anything other than be waited on by the rest of society. I find it difficult to believe the girls were all that hard off in terms of finances. They certainly weren't poor and frankly have no fundamentral understanding of being held accountable for their work ethic.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2668847;
    Not to disagree with you, but he had many more children than just those two, and I don't notice his other offspring standing around with their hands out..... Just saying....
    Because his other offspring is not shown to us on tv.

not having their dad's money to live off of is probably the best thing that could happen to the girls at this point. Now, they have to learn to be productive and self reliant. They don't have a choice. They can't afford to be irresponsible bubble heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2669010;
    Because his other offspring is not shown to us on tv.
    Probably because they are well-adjusted and financialy self-reliant, without issues.