Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

"Family van" That was on the way to that cruise. Didn't they show her constantly checking email or was that someplace else?

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2712497;
    "Family van" That was on the way to that cruise. Didn't they show her constantly checking email or was that someplace else?

That was when they showed her screaming into a telephone about not having an internet connection on the cruise.
    East of Reality

FORT Newbie

I always thought that Lou saw the show as a promotion for the OC Energy drink ( or whatever he was peddling). Tammy seems uncomfortable putting her private life on public display, but Lou must have talked her into it.
    I hope Megan get counselling. I know Tammy says she is grieving for her father. But I think Megan had anger issues way before Lou passed away.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dogienurse;2712636;
    I always thought that Lou saw the show as a promotion for the OC Energy drink ( or whatever he was peddling). Tammy seems uncomfortable putting her private life on public display, but Lou must have talked her into it.
    I hope Megan get counselling. I know Tammy says she is grieving for her father. But I think Megan had anger issues way before Lou passed away.
    And an addiction problem as well. I hope she does not relapse.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2712651;
    And an addiction problem as well. I hope she does not relapse.
    I agree....I thought maybe that was Tammy's concern as well when she was planning the birthday cruise, because she said something about wanting Megan to have fun 'without having to get drunk' or something to that effect. Megan seems vulnerable to relapse now and at least Tammy seems to be very well aware of it and willing to devote her time to being there for Megan...as any good mother would

Quote Originally Posted by dogienurse;2712636;
    When I watched the show where Lou and Megan were in the kitchen he said something like..call me.. and she said they had not talked in 8 months and he said it was to long of time to not talk. So I think she has a problem being mad at him and then maybe they didnt really get things worked out befor he died so she probly feels some guilt to.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think they were very close. He had 7 kids, a young wife and a very busy lifestyle.
    He seemed to be more of a fair-weathered parent while Tammy was really more hands on.
    At one point one of the girls said that Duff was a big father figure to them. This spoke volume about Lou's investment in these two girls.
    Sad.

I remember Duff showing them (L & M) cards that they sent him when he was trying to convince Tammy that they were a family.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2712657;
    I agree....I thought maybe that was Tammy's concern as well when she was planning the birthday cruise, because she said something about wanting Megan to have fun 'without having to get drunk' or something to that effect. Megan seems vulnerable to relapse now and at least Tammy seems to be very well aware of it and willing to devote her time to being there for Megan...as any good mother would
    Megan is such a lost soul, she seems to be clinically depressed. The alcohol only makes things worse. Is she mixing alcohol with medication? She packed a prescription med for the trip to Miami.

What she said to her mother on the cruise was unexcusable, drunk or sober.
    East of Reality

I noticed the OCR article on this week's episode says that

"A final note: Tammy Knickerbocker and her daughters are curiously absent from episode 6."