Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2705144;
    I thought she was the best looking too, but the constant "stoned" look she has is very annoying. I just want to throw her a bag of Cheetos and tell her to cheer-up!
    That stoned look is worse this season than last. I think Megan and Tammy have similar personality traits. They are both "glass half empty" types.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2705144;
    I thought she was the best looking too, but the constant "stoned" look she has is very annoying. I just want to throw her a bag of Cheetos and tell her to cheer-up!
    That's what I'll be thinking the next time I see her on my screen! ITA she looks stoned and/or has a pharmaceutically "subdued" demeanor about her. It's sometimes hard to reconcile the things she says with the vibe she puts out, because usually she comes across as very, ahem, "calm." Maybe like a retro 70's southern California stoned/luded out kind of thing. I half expect her to start spouting a bunch of New Age stuff.

Does she even pretend to work anymore or what's going on with that? It seemed like last season they mentioned her job once (title company? mortgage broker?) and that was it. Other than supporting the tartening of her daughter, what does she actually do? Anyone know?

I heard that Tammy bailed out of the whole thing and we won't be seeing much of her or the lovely daughters.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2706826;
    I heard that Tammy bailed out of the whole thing and we won't be seeing much of her or the lovely daughters.
    I just got to see last night's episode and I got that same impression. VERY disturbing. I saw Tammy in a whole new light and a few more pieces of the puzzle came together. She's been dating this 'Dr.' for the past year - with a YACHT? (that was NO "boat"). No wonder she's been on the DL and has been missing in action! She's been BUSY getting her 'boat' on! (you put the G in front of the O and you GO GIRL!)
    I think Tammy is DONE*, "Meggie" is probably in rehab by now and Lindsay is getting ready to open her own bakery.

*DONE as in: I was too wishy-washy to tell Bravo that I didn't want to do this and I was totally uncomfortable with the whole thing and I didn't want to heap yet some MORE disappointment on my daughters who were begging me to be a part of this so they could have their 15 minutes. Sadly Tammy just happened to have her "AhHa" moment on camera (at Meghan's expense?) and realized her 15 minutes were up!
    Last edited by MissNomer; 12-05-2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: tweeked verbiage

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2707324;
    I just got to see last night's episode and I got that same impression. VERY disturbing. I saw Tammy in a whole new light and a few more pieces of the puzzle came together. She's been dating this 'Dr.' for the past year - with a YACHT? (that was NO "boat"). No wonder she's been on the DL and has been missing in action! She's been BUSY getting her 'boat' on! (you put the G in front of the O and you GO GIRL!)
    I think Tammy is DONE*, "Meggie" is probably in rehab by now and Lindsay is getting ready to open her own bakery.

*DONE as in: I was too wishy-washy to tell Bravo that I didn't want to do this and I was totally uncomfortable with the whole thing and I didn't want to heap yet some MORE disappointment on my daughters who were begging me to be a part of this so they could have their 15 minutes. Sadly Tammy just happened to have her "AhHa" moment on camera (at Meghan's expense?) and realized her 15 minutes were up!
    Maybe Tammy isn't as weak and half asleep as she has been portraying herself to be. Possibly, she was too busy keeping her personal life, private and for that reason, she actually does have a "real" relationship as opposed to the fake ones we keep seeing for the camera.
    She also may have done this for the money her daughters keep telling the world they need and this was an easy (?) way to earn some cash.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

From Tammy's Blog on Bravo:

"I don't have a boyfriend at this time. I am concentrating on my kids and getting my life together. I was dating a great guy, but with all the drama in our lives it just became too difficult for both of us and we chose to part ways romantically. Who knows, maybe some day we will get back together and live happily ever after! But sometimes, you just need to step back and take a serious look at your life and where you are going first before you merge into someone else’s journey."

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2707890;
    Maybe Tammy isn't as weak and half asleep as she has been portraying herself to be. Possibly, she was too busy keeping her personal life, private and for that reason, she actually does have a "real" relationship as opposed to the fake ones we keep seeing for the camera.
    She also may have done this for the money her daughters keep telling the world they need and this was an easy (?) way to earn some cash.
    I think she was tired of being forced to hang around Vicki and getting all battered and bruised.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2708100;
    I think she was tired of being forced to hang around Vicki and getting all battered and bruised.

Tammy definitely seems like she is over the whole thing. She wouldn't even taste manjuice!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2708058;
    From Tammy's Blog on Bravo:

"I don't have a boyfriend at this time. I am concentrating on my kids and getting my life together. I was dating a great guy, but with all the drama in our lives it just became too difficult for both of us and we chose to part ways romantically. Who knows, maybe some day we will get back together and live happily ever after! But sometimes, you just need to step back and take a serious look at your life and where you are going first before you merge into someone else’s journey."
    Well I hope her kids can move past the grief and I applaud her for putting her children first in her life, that said, I hope she and Dr. McDreamy can work it out. I don't think she is done for this season, but I think she will be seen less.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

I thought I read in one of Vicki's blogs late last spring that Tammy was working with her in a new office outside of the house. I wonder why we're not seeing that.