Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

All snarking aside, I do wish her well as she appears to be morphing into one of the better spawn and nursing is a very rewarding career. Go Meghan

I have always liked Megan. It could not have been easy to grow up looking like PervyLou instead of Tammy. I suspect the rebellion stems from that. I suspect Lou was a horrible father when he was living with them.

She may eventually be all right. She's got a better chance than Ashley or Lindsey.
    East of Reality

I must admit - when we first met Megan, I thought she was the least likely to succeed. But the more I see of her - I think she has more going for her than any of the others. (Briana and Kara aside) She seems to have grown up quite a bit since Lou passed.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2703400;
    I have always liked Megan. It could not have been easy to grow up looking like PervyLou instead of Tammy. I suspect the rebellion stems from that.

I don't think Megan nor Lindsay like anything like either of their parents. That's always kind of baffled me. Lindsay is very pretty but just needs to tone down the eyeliner and teased hair. Megan isn't as attractive but washing some of that makeup off her face and getting a nicer hairstyle couldn't hurt. Her hair is horrible.

Why isn't Tammy's son being shown this season? I wonder if he moved away with his Dad?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2704047;
    I don't think Megan nor Lindsay like anything like either of their parents.
    I have to disagree. Take a look at both Tammy's and Lindsey's "gummy" smile! EXACT!

I think if Lindsay colored her hair dark or black, she would look a lot like Tammy. Megan is a different story.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2704183;
    I have to disagree. Take a look at both Tammy's and Lindsey's "gummy" smile! EXACT!

I think if Lindsay colored her hair dark or black, she would look a lot like Tammy. Megan is a different story.
    You are assuming we know what the parents look like. Both Tammy and Lou had many plastic surgeries.
    The only remarkable god given feature about Tammy is her eyes. The rest is all man made.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2704189;
    You are assuming we know what the parents look like. Both Tammy and Lou had many plastic surgeries.
    The only remarkable god given feature about Tammy is her eyes. The rest is all man made.
    Point taken, Limom. Check it out next episode though...remember the "gummy" smile!

FORT Newbie

On her blog, Tammy talks about Ryley. He is in kinder garden now, doing well and loves having his sisters living with him. I get the feeling that Tammy thought one season of TV exposure was enough. Or maybe duff did not like being followed around by a camera crew all day.

FORT Fanatic

"remember the "gummy" smile!"

Will do.

I thought I liked her better than the other women, comparatively speaking, but after watching her pimp her daughter out I have to say that has changed. Who does that?

I do think she's the prettiest of the women, but what does that really matter? It doesn't really mean very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kick Rocks;2704818;

I do think she's the prettiest of the women, but what does that really matter? It doesn't really mean very much.
    I thought she was the best looking too, but the constant "stoned" look she has is very annoying. I just want to throw her a bag of Cheetos and tell her to cheer-up!