Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2701877;
    By the way, why isn't anyone drinking the OC drink Lou was marketing???? I thought by now everyone would be on the bandwagon with a bottle everywhere, flashing it around like Diet Coke or Pepsi.
    Good question!

I've heard the only good thing about the drink is the bottle. Truckers pee in them and then throw them out onto the I-5 freeway.
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Quote Originally Posted by Manjuice;2701893;
    Good question!

I've heard the only good thing about the drink is the bottle. Truckers pee in them and then throw them out onto the I-5 freeway.
    Ahhh Trucker Bombs.... Good Times, Good Times
    Ribbitt

Shouldn't Tammy, with her 'strong marketing background with "branding" being her thing' - be all over getting the OC Energy Drink some prominent product placement? I think I remember words to that effect during the JavaJeans shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2702464;
    Shouldn't Tammy, with her 'strong marketing background with "branding" being her thing' - be all over getting the OC Energy Drink some prominent product placement? I think I remember words to that effect during the JavaJeans shoot...
    Maybe this is the secret to "Manjuice".
    Ribbitt

LMAO!!

All I can hear now is Vicki screeching "MANJUICE!!"

FORT Fan

Why does Lindsey think the "tarantulas instead of eyelashes" look is attractive? Thin lips that are never smiling and tarantulas on the eyes= great model?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Megan's blue eye shadow is just nasty. Does she actually think that she looks good like that or is she doing that for shock value?

Lindsey is pretty without all that makeup. She is tiny. I am sure the boob job will be next.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2701545;
    Tammy has raised daughters just like herself. I doubt if she has a college education. She was dependent on Lou and most likely married him so she would have a way to help herself. She probably tells them to look for older men who can help them just as she did.
    All these people love to feel sorry for themselves. I'm sure they had a lawyer look into things for them and find out that he owed everyone and owned little outright. Didn't Lindsey mention that said wife refused to continue paying the payment on the car so it was repossed? Obviously she's fed up with them. They should've been nicer to her. Maybe she could have introduced them to some potential money bags.
    Sooooo I hear that Meghan wants to become an R.N. Thirteen hour days with a 20 minute break to scarf down some food. Welcome to my world. My suggestion to her is cover those tats during her nursing school interview. Nursing schools are run by middle-aged women (and I don't mean Coto middle-aged) that associate tattoos with junkies, prisoners or drunken sailors, not pampered rebellious princesses from the burbs. I have never seen a student, or a nurse with visible tattoos.

All snarking aside, I do wish her well as she appears to be morphing into one of the better spawn and nursing is a very rewarding career. Go Meghan

FORT Fan

Breanna is a nursing student also...or she was last season. A great profession and I hope Megan makes something of herself. Because I heard Lou died and didn't leave her any money.

Is she really planning on nursing school or nursing assistant? I'm thinking ITT or one of those other Institutes which advertise on afternoon TV. I bet she watches lots of that. Those courses run about 9 months which is her attention span for such endeavors.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.