Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Tammy Knickerbocker - Season 3

Especially with the Housewives as friends and advisors. The Housewives KNOW the best ways possible to get funds from anyone.

You have to watch the videos of Tammy's daughters. Go to Google (VIDEO) and type in

Megan Knickerbocker
    Lindsey Knickerbocker

Tammy also needs to grow up and acknowledge that SHE too did not prepare her daughters for the real world. "Lou did not have a will." "Lou did not leave the girls any money." "Lou told the girls that he would make it so that the girls would never have to work a day in their lives."

Where was she? Why didn't SHE teach these girls that an education is paramount to success and that these girls should not think that they can rely on any man to support their futures. Why didn't she see to it that the girls learn some financial sense....put money away for their futures, invest, etc.

Let's quit blaming Lou for not leaving the girls anything, Tammy.

What does Tammy do for a living anyway? (Besides pimp out the daughter and oversee Energy drink photoshoots?) Has she ever worked? We know she married Lou at a young age and then she "home schooled" the girls. What else has she done?

And where is her son this season? I don't think we have seen him, unless he was at the family bbq a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2701411;
    Tammy also needs to grow up and acknowledge that SHE too did not prepare her daughters for the real world. "Lou did not have a will." "Lou did not leave the girls any money." "Lou told the girls that he would make it so that the girls would never have to work a day in their lives."

Where was she? Why didn't SHE teach these girls that an education is paramount to success and that these girls should not think that they can rely on any man to support their futures. Why didn't she see to it that the girls learn some financial sense....put money away for their futures, invest, etc.

Let's quit blaming Lou for not leaving the girls anything, Tammy.

What does Tammy do for a living anyway? (Besides pimp out the daughter and oversee Energy drink photoshoots?) Has she ever worked? We know she married Lou at a young age and then she "home schooled" the girls. What else has she done?

And where is her son this season? I don't think we have seen him, unless he was at the family bbq a couple of weeks ago.
    Tammy has raised daughters just like herself. I doubt if she has a college education. She was dependent on Lou and most likely married him so she would have a way to help herself. She probably tells them to look for older men who can help them just as she did.
    All these people love to feel sorry for themselves. I'm sure they had a lawyer look into things for them and find out that he owed everyone and owned little outright. Didn't Lindsey mention that said wife refused to continue paying the payment on the car so it was repossed? Obviously she's fed up with them. They should've been nicer to her. Maybe she could have introduced them to some potential money bags.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

As many have said before me - it's appalling that having been raised in an 'affluent' community such as this - aside from Kara, Breanna, and Mike - these kids haven't been taught the value of a college education and becoming responsible adults, building their own futures. Most of these girls expect "daddy" in one form or another to take care of them....no mystery where they picked that up!

FORT Fogey

Did Lindsey ever graduate from high school? They made it sound as though she was being home schooled. But last season, her OC energy bio said she went to went to Tesoro (?) high school.

As for her car, maybe she used her money from this show as the down payment.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2701607;
    Did Lindsey ever graduate from high school? They made it sound as though she was being home schooled. But last season, her OC energy bio said she went to went to Tesoro (?) high school.

As for her car, maybe she used her money from this show as the down payment.
    She went to Tesoro for a hot minute, then was "home-schooled".

I don't see how, even with a hefty down payment, she would be considered a good credit risk. More to this story than meets the eye
    East of Reality

Also, I thought Brianna was going to school in San Diego then all of a sudden she is living in Orange, California.

What is going on here??? I know she wanted to be by Colby, but what happened to school in SD???

Mommy Vicki 'probly' made her transfer to a school closer to home so she could keep a tighter leash on her. Unfortunately, Vicky would rather have one of the mindless bimbos for a daughter rather than her level-headed daughter who will be an independent member of society. As long as Vicky pays the bills, Briana had to bow to momma. Sad, sad, sad but true. I bet Megan or Lindsey would love to have Vicky as their momma.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

By the way, why isn't anyone drinking the OC drink Lou was marketing???? I thought by now everyone would be on the bandwagon with a bottle everywhere, flashing it around like Diet Coke or Pepsi.