Page 1 of 117 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Lauri Waring - Season 3

Lauri Waring

Lauri Waring is enjoying her dream life with her fiancÚ, George. The pampering has not let up in their whirlwind romance and they still continue to travel the world. Lauri is intrigued with George's political activities, conservative nature, lavish lifestyle and the interesting people and friends that he has introduced her to. Although she no longer works out of Vickie's home office, she has set up her own home office where she continues selling insurance and is developing her jewelry line "Bella Roche".

With George's four children from a previous marriage and three of her own in tow, the two families have officially blended together to become the "New Age Brady Bunch." Lauri and her nine-year-old Sophie continue to live with George and his three daughters, Bria, 11, Danyka, 14 and McKenzie, 18. Sophie continues to grow not only in inches, but has taken on tennis, piano, the violin, English horse riding and softball. She and Bria are inseparable and have much in common.

Lauri's oldest daughter Ashley, now 22 years old, has essentially taken over Lauri's townhouse. Ashley continues to work as a spokes model for the OC Energy drink, but is exploring other career options such as real estate and broadcast journalism. She and McKenzie have developed a close bond.

Lauri is emotionally torn between being the happiest she has ever been, yet constantly concerned about the poor choices that her 18 year old son Josh makes with his new independence.

The pieces have finally come together for Lauri. She continues to fight for herself and her family ever determined to successfully balance love, family and career. She is having the time of her life being in love and planning for the most romantic day of her life--her upcoming wedding!

Official Site

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Oh My. Another new nose, new teeth, new lips and possibly a brow lift. Sorry to say this but Lauri has removed all of the character from her once lovely face. She almost looks as though she has been embalmed. Such a shame.

FORT Newbie

Lauri is looking sooooooooooo hot. Can't wait to watch. Maybe I'll see my "kids" on the show.

So "the wedding" of the century never happened? I thought they were supposed to get married in July.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2620472;
    So "the wedding" of the century never happened? I thought they were supposed to get married in July.
    I am sure that it did take place, in Yellowtone I think. I think the planning and actual day are part of season 3.

FORT Fan

It was confirmed that the wedding DID take place. Rumor is that it happened September 8, 2007 at George's house with helicopters hired by George circling overhead to keep intruders out.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

YAY! It's good to be back to the Lauri bashing. However, those lips must have been before the huge blow up job they encountered for the promo shoots on Bravo. Her top lip in those is AWFUL! It's almost comical. Actually, it is. If she just plastered red crayon lipstick over them, they'd look like a close second to Bozo the Clown. Now if only she could have surgery for her crepey skin and over-tanned age freckles on her arms.... one could only wish.. I don't mean to bash this whole time. I gotta give props to Jeana. I saw her heading (alone) to Hanna's Restaurant last week and she look liked she dropped a few pounds. Jo, she is not, but better looking than last season, she is. Now, hopefully she took A LOT of weight off and dropped about 180lbs of that loser husband of hers....
    Last edited by Beezers; 10-20-2007 at 02:47 AM.

FORT Fogey

That makes sense. Keep it low key. Helicopters circling the same area for an hour or two or more would sure not call attention to anything and would keep the un-invited away.

FORT Fan

Yeah, I'm pretty sure about the date and place, but that helicopter thing I'm not too sure about. I saw a myspace friend congratulating Ashley on her mother's wedding the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2620537;
    I gotta give props to Jeana. I saw her heading (alone) to Hanna's Restaurant last week and she look liked she dropped a few pounds. Jo, she is not, but better looking than last season, she is. Now, hopefully she took A LOT of weight off and dropped about 180lbs of that loser husband of hers....
    I could not agree more!! I wish she would shed that "husband" of hers - and I use that term lightly. Don't know how much he qualifies as such other than in the eyes of the state, doesn't even live with her, does he?