Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2763741;
    I give their marriage a year tops before he trades her in for a new model.
    It will be interesting to see and why I hope we get another season of RHOOC!

She mentions how this is her last marriage she isn't getting divorced again,, but, what if George divorces Lauri for some little 20yr old??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2763741;
    I give their marriage a year tops before he trades her in for a new model.
    While the "marriage" will be over, I don't see him getting a new model that soon. Only because he will be broke and won't be able to buy a newer one.
    I say they will be living separate lives under the same roof. Lair will go to work, saying she needs to be among adults. Or some other cheesy reason.
    They may even work together to pull off the "life is grand" charade for a while longer. So neither one will have to eat crow so soon.
    Then I see him "downsizing" on the spending and politely force her out. To save face on his end.

FORT Newbie

I am so embarrassed for the people who think that Lauri is someone to "admire". Admire what? Her beauty? Very botoxed beauty and the beast (maybe that is the fairytale we keep hearing about). Her work ethic? I'm sure Vicki would have something to say about that... Her parenting?

I'm all for letting Lauri expose her personal ups and downs on television because she is old enough to handle the consequences (well, at least I'd like to think so), but that is not the proper forum for her children's problems. I do believe there is a place for tough love, but Lauri has no knowledge of the line between tough love and no love.

As far as the wedding goes, I donít understand why Lauri is always trying to prove to everyone how wonderful George is and how in love they are. People are quick to recognize when REAL love is in their presence and certainly donít need the spectacle to prove it. It is about the marriage, not the wedding. You would have thought she would understand that by the 3rd time. I see nothing has changed. I would have much rather seen that money donated to a charity. Oh wait, but then she would have taught her children a valuable lesson. Canít let that happen now can we?

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2763760;
    While the "marriage" will be over, I don't see him getting a new model that soon. Only because he will be broke and won't be able to buy a newer one.
    I say they will be living separate lives under the same roof. Lair will go to work, saying she needs to be among adults. Or some other cheesy reason.
    They may even work together to pull off the "life is grand" charade for a while longer. So neither one will have to eat crow so soon.
    Then I see him "downsizing" on the spending and politely force her out. To save face on his end.
    I think he'll be more blatant...screw around with a secretary and DARE Lauri to say or do anything about it. He knows he has her where he wants....like a heroin addict...fixed on his wallet. And unlike her last two ex's, there will be NO kids to try to bleed money from.

She will then be 50. I think she's run out of OC men to con and she knows she got lucky with this last tool. Showing her true colors on national TV won't help her either.

So for once, I TRULY believe her. She WILL stay married to George...as long as HE doesn't dump her.
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-21-2008 at 03:34 PM. Reason: changed here to her

God I hope they can't have anymore kids.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2763755;
    It will be interesting to see and why I hope we get another season of RHOOC!

She mentions how this is her last marriage she isn't getting divorced again,, but, what if George divorces Lauri for some little 20yr old??
    They all seem to be on collision courses. Perhaps after all their divorces are final, they can get a house in Florida together and star in a spinoff, The Real Golden Girls of Miami.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Hahaha...that is a great idea for a new show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2763813;
    They all seem to be on collision courses. Perhaps after all their divorces are final, they can get a house in Florida together and star in a spinoff, The Real Golden Girls of Miami.
    Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2763813;

Whooo-Hooo! Fabulous, dahling! Only problem is, they'll all fight over who gets to be Blanche Deveraux... I see Jeana as the Estelle Getty character, Vicki as Bea Arthur (or Maybe Tammy since she has that quarterback look already going for her). Knife Boy can come and do cameos and they can all fight for him. He's got a busy schedule, though, with all those appearances on every reality show down the pike...

Betty White? Brianna?
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2763344;
    Josh: ďOne of my first memories is probably when I was three or four, an argument between them, and then I used to remember plates and stuff smashed around and I remember screams and stuff and then the cops were there.Ē
    I remember that line too. I don't believe this fake "It's all Lauri's fault, It's all George's fault! B O O - H O O All parties involved has to take responsibility. Blurring your face or your kids faces (for or against there will) doesn't cut it
    "What Father does that to his son"?
    Ribbitt