Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2763504;
    we can only guess what he has or hasn't done.
    Exactly!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2763404;
    Actions speak louder than words. To me, it's apparent Lauri will say anything on camera to perpetuate her facade i.e. the new age Brady Bunch.

Obviously by your posts above she is well aware of her son's drinking and drug problem. Her actions show (via season 1 and 2) she taunted him while he was in what she said was "boarding school" (lie), she brought a KNOWN drug dealer (and if he deals, he USES...who is SHE trying to kid) to be around her influential son.

I want to know, what person in their right mind would torture their kid with these ACTIONS? Again, not buying the crap that spews out of her frozen mouth. As far as I'm concerned, her words are all lies, but the Camera doesn't lie!
    Just a few episodes ago, Lair PROUDLY admitted that Josh feels he was pushed aside for Chins. Her attitude was that Josh should know better.
    It's ALL about HER

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2763516;
    Just a few episodes ago, Lair PROUDLY admitted that Josh feels he was pushed aside for Chins. Her attitude was that Josh should know better.
    It's ALL about HER
    Yes, I'm sure she just laughed it off and said it was Josh trying to manipulate the situation again, or that he said it for the cameras...or that it was him trying to get attention....you know, it was him making her look bad again. Bad, bad Josh!

In season 2 Lauri took Sophie and Josh to a sushi restaurant to talk. During this lunch, Josh was in tears at times explaining to Lauri that he feels as though she has just created this new family and there is no room for him in it. Not once did Lauri contradict that.... very telling. She did not get up and put her arm around him, hug him, tell him how much she loved him -- NOTHING THAT A LOVING MOTHER WOULD INSTINCTUALLY DO. She just sat there, playing with her food, talking about how he needs to earn her trust. The poor kid was pouring his heart out and she just stomped on it. She showed NO compassion for her son who was obviously in quite a bit of pain. And shortly after that - she and Ash-uh-lee phoned him from the beach in Hawaii to rub it in his face that they were drinking and having the time of their lives without him. Unforgivable

Amazing how some people just have no parenting instincts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Itís not easy to go through a divorce, be a single mother, hold down a full-time job and still be there for your kids, but Lauri tried the best she could and is still trying.
    Yet, she still had plenty of time and money for botox.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2763627;
    Yet, she still had plenty of time and money for botox.
    You gotta admit -- the woman has her priorities !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2763601;
    In season 2 Lauri took Sophie and Josh to a sushi restaurant to talk. During this lunch, Josh was in tears at times explaining to Lauri that he feels as though she has just created this new family and there is no room for him in it. Not once did Lauri contradict that.... very telling. She did not get up and put her arm around him, hug him, tell him how much she loved him -- NOTHING THAT A LOVING MOTHER WOULD INSTINCTUALLY DO. She just sat there, playing with her food, talking about how he needs to earn her trust. The poor kid was pouring his heart out and she just stomped on it. She showed NO compassion for her son who was obviously in quite a bit of pain. And shortly after that - she and Ash-uh-lee phoned him from the beach in Hawaii to rub it in his face that they were drinking and having the time of their lives without him. Unforgivable
    But Margaritaville, she SAID she's done everything she can for Josh. You're just trying to cause trouble!

I agree! She paid more attention to Sophie trying to grab everything off the food conveyor belt than what Josh was saying. Or again, she had that "Oh Josh...you're just being dramatic and saying this for the cameras" look. She brushed it aside because she knew he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2763601;
    That conversation was a foreshadowing of things to come. Back then, it was all about Lauri, not Josh and his problems. She tells George, "it's all about me." Nothing changes. She acted more like a sister to Ashley in their behavior, calling from the beach. That's why she can tolerate her oldest. I would hate to have something bad happen while being married to her. Her patterns show that again, it would be all about her. Imagine her hubby in the hospital, how she would behave. "How could you do this to me while I was in the middle of ________! It was so inconsiderate of you. I'll call you here when I get to St. Tropez, if you're still here."
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I give their marriage a year tops before he trades her in for a new model.
    Yup, with donuts!!