Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2763309;
    The mention of the rocky relationship was featured in season one. From what we saw in the episodes, Josh was given a public defender in his case. His Dad was shown briefly with a blurred face showing up to one of the court cases. If he thought that was unfair to Josh, he could have stepped up and gotten him paid council. Why didn't he?
    I can't answer that question because I don't know any of these people. Maybe he could not afford one. I'm pretty sure there was never any mention in the show of dishes being thrown and his name was never mentioned either. One quick blurred out image doesn't tell us that kind of thing. I wonder about George's exwife to, but she was never talked about in the show either. Besides the fact that we should follow the board rules I don't see what is to be gained by saying such ugly things about a person we don't know anything about because the show never told us anything about him. Just because we don't know about a person it doesn't mean they are ibad. I try to focus on celebrating the positive things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time;2763314;
    I can't answer that question because I don't know any of these people. Maybe he could not afford one. I'm pretty sure there was never any mention in the show of dishes being thrown and his name was never mentioned either. One quick blurred out image doesn't tell us that kind of thing. I wonder about George's exwife to, but she was never talked about in the show either. Besides the fact that we should follow the board rules I don't see what is to be gained by saying such ugly things about a person we don't know anything about because the show never told us anything about him. Just because we don't know about a person it doesn't mean they are ibad. I try to focus on celebrating the positive things in life.
    ITA....Josh's biological dad didn't choose to be on the show and therefore didn't put his life out for public consumption....how horrifying as a parent to see how the mother of his children has exposed their lives on national tv. I'm surprised Sophia's still on and give full credit to Chins' ex for stepping in and taking action so her minor children are not included. As for Josh's dad not stepping up to the plate, we don't know what efforts were made other than that he put Josh in an in-treatment rehab facility...didn't kick him to the curb
    Last edited by ms scarlett; 01-21-2008 at 08:01 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time;2763296;
    I have watched all of the episodes more than once and still have copies of them all. I do not remember Josh ever saying anything about dishes being thrown or talking about his father at all. Can you tell me what episode that was in so I can check it out?
    I reviewed my Season 1 Real Housewives DVD and in Episode 2 it mentions Josh’s turbulent childhood.

Josh: “One of my first memories is probably when I was three or four, an argument between them, and then I used to remember plates and stuff smashed around and I remember screams and stuff and then the cops were there.”

Lauri: “Many times Josh would come home and find me still in bed crying.”

Lauri then talks about the things she did to try to help Josh. After she discovered Josh was drinking, she took him to a hospital to try and work through the problem. They did counseling, lots and lots and lots of counseling. When Josh was expelled from Junior High, she immediately enrolled him into a drug rehab center.

It’s not easy to go through a divorce, be a single mother, hold down a full-time job and still be there for your kids, but Lauri tried the best she could and is still trying.

Thanks IDaHo for sending my home state more of your used skanks! As for her "parenting a troubled kid lovingly?" How exactly has that been done? Whauri kept a druggie boyfriend in the house (S1), poisoned the relationship with bio dad? Sabotaging the kid (S2 & S3) every time someone tries to get him clean and off drugs? I hope Josh gets off drugs and stays out of state prison. And I hope Whauri has fun in her new Barstow trailer home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2763344;
    I reviewed my Season 1 Real Housewives DVD and in Episode 2 it mentions Josh’s turbulent childhood.

Josh: “One of my first memories is probably when I was three or four, an argument between them, and then I used to remember plates and stuff smashed around and I remember screams and stuff and then the cops were there.”

Lauri: “Many times Josh would come home and find me still in bed crying.”

Lauri then talks about the things she did to try to help Josh. After she discovered Josh was drinking, she took him to a hospital to try and work through the problem. They did counseling, lots and lots and lots of counseling. When Josh was expelled from Junior High, she immediately enrolled him into a drug rehab center.

It’s not easy to go through a divorce, be a single mother, hold down a full-time job and still be there for your kids, but Lauri tried the best she could and is still trying.

She might think about trying a little harder?
    I agree that according to her she did not have it easy. Comparing to whom?
    The other clueless women in her circle?
    She seems to be all talk and no actions.
    Talk is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2763344;

Lauri then talks about the things she did to try to help Josh. After she discovered Josh was drinking, she took him to a hospital to try and work through the problem. They did counseling, lots and lots and lots of counseling. .
    Actions speak louder than words. To me, it's apparent Lauri will say anything on camera to perpetuate her facade i.e. the new age Brady Bunch.

Obviously by your posts above she is well aware of her son's drinking and drug problem. Her actions show (via season 1 and 2) she taunted him while he was in what she said was "boarding school" (lie), she brought a KNOWN drug dealer (and if he deals, he USES...who is SHE trying to kid) to be around her influential son.

I want to know, what person in their right mind would torture their kid with these ACTIONS? Again, not buying the crap that spews out of her frozen mouth. As far as I'm concerned, her words are all lies, but the Camera doesn't lie!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2763404;
    Actions speak louder than words. To me, it's apparent Lauri will say anything on camera to perpetuate her facade i.e. the new age Brady Bunch.

Obviously by your posts above she is well aware of her son's drinking and drug problem. Her actions show (via season 1 and 2) she taunted him while he was in what she said was "boarding school" (lie), she brought a KNOWN drug dealer (and if he deals, he USES...who is SHE trying to kid) to be around her influential son.

I want to know, what person in their right mind would torture their kid with these ACTIONS? Again, not buying the crap that spews out of her frozen mouth. As far as I'm concerned, her words are all lies, but the Camera doesn't lie!
    Apparently we are not watching the same show as others, Sindy. The words came from her mouth...time and again. She threw Josh under the bus so many times, but gets upset when others try to help him. The camera never lied on Lauri. Lauri tried to lie to the world...on camera.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2763423;
    Apparently we are not watching the same show as others, Sindy. The words came from her mouth...time and again. She threw Josh under the bus so many times, but gets upset when others try to help him. The camera never lied on Lauri. Lauri tried to lie to the world...on camera.
    IMO Lauri is also trying to 'spin' everything now that the world knows what a horrific mother she's been.....

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2763426;
    IMO Lauri is also trying to 'spin' everything now that the world knows what a horrific mother she's been.....
    Yes, like trying to say that her wonky feet are from when she took ballet when she was 9. I'm glad all the REAL dancers came out and refuted that.

She's like my nephew who stood in front of me with chocolate on his face and hands..when I asked if he got into the chocolate chip cookies, he just smiled and cocked his head to the side, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Noooo".

What I love about Bravo editing, is they can have a voice-over of her saying one thing, while showing a video clip showing the opposite! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2763309;
    The mention of the rocky relationship was featured in season one. From what we saw in the episodes, Josh was given a public defender in his case. His Dad was shown briefly with a blurred face showing up to one of the court cases. If he thought that was unfair to Josh, he could have stepped up and gotten him paid council. Why didn't he?
    All we can go on is what Lauri is telling us (which is laughable and I believe are fabrications and lies based on what I have seen...before anyone jumps in with the now popular question, "how do you know, it wasn't on the show") and we have no idea what Josh's dad did. He definitely is also responsible, but we can only guess what he has or hasn't done.