Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

What REAL mother leaves the country with her new wallet (that she has only known a few weeks) before making sure all of her bills ie water, are paid?
    What kind of a example is that?

Margaritaville, your signature could not be MORE TRUE than it is today!

Let's see what mess happens on Tuesday!

Lauri's life and those of her kids were on the show BEFORE she met George, and the problems were grand. She told the world. I thought her new knight in shining armor would help her solve her problems, become the perfect father, guide and counsel, be her best friend. None of that has happened. The whole storyline is HER fantasy: wedding, shopping, traveling. The one time, last season, Lauri tried to address one problem was with her daughter in the dirty condo episode. That went over about as good as the awkward therapist moment which just aired.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

What kind of father would marry the person that SLAMS his children on national television?

Oh but she's so adorable and so cute she can slam his children anytime...........barf
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2762812;
    I remember in season 1, Josh recalling the fights between his mother and father, the screaming, the dishes being thrown. Must have been scary for a young child to witness such things.
    You don't mean Camelot was A sham? I do remember Josh did say the fights were between both his Mother and Father. As in it takes two.
    I bet Lauri's Ex (Filthy Phil?) is so jealous that Lauri is happy now. Was he invited to the Wedding? Lauri's Ex can keep his little $5,000 A month check soon. I don't know, maybe buy some "enhancement" pills.
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2763192;
    I bet Lauri's Ex (Filthy Phil?) is so jealous that Lauri is happy now. Was he invited to the Wedding? Lauri's Ex can keep his little $5,000 A month check soon.
    I think maybe $5,000 was the amount she quoted in an episode for support of both kids. Now that Josh is 18 and she's remarried that should be cut in half. The money that's saved on his part could fund a great treatment program.......one that's not "state run"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl
    I remember in season 1, Josh recalling the fights between his mother and father, the screaming, the dishes being thrown. Must have been scary for a young child to witness such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad
    You don't mean Camelot was A sham? I do remember Josh did say the fights were between both his Mother and Father. As in it takes two. I bet Lauri's Ex (Filthy Phil?) is so jealous that Lauri is happy now. Was he invited to the Wedding? Lauri's Ex can keep his little $5,000 A month check soon. I don't know, maybe buy some "enhancement" pills.
    I have watched all of the episodes more than once and still have copies of them all. I do not remember Josh ever saying anything about dishes being thrown or talking about his father at all. Can you tell me what episode that was in so I can check it out? It sounds like somehow I missed some very interesting pieces. I know for sure his father's name was never mentioned by name on the show at all. How do you know he is jealous of Lauri? This was also never mentioned in the show so why not assume the best about a person we don't know anything about. Maybe him and Lauri have a great relationship. For all we know he is happy for her and was at the wedding. So since this information never appeared in the show, where are you getting it from? Why say such nasty things about someone who never appeared? If I have missed it in the show I would love to go back and look at my recordings to see it for myself. Please help me find it.
    Last edited by Big Time; 01-21-2008 at 05:38 AM.

FORT Newbie

I just want to say CONGRATS to Lauri and George!! They are so cute together. You can see the love shining from both of them. Meeting your true soul mate is something many people never have in life and live their lives very unhappy inside. I think it really is a dream come true for both of them. The kids are very very lucky to have such loving parents and happy home. We should all be happy for them. Lauri is one of those people who looks like a real star. I cant wait to follow her career. I wish I had found this board before the end of the season. Oh well there is always next season.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time;2763296;
    I have watched all of the episodes more than once and still have copies of them all. I do not remember Josh ever saying anything about dishes being thrown or talking about his father at all. Can you tell me what episode that was in so I can check it out? It sounds like somehow I missed some very interesting pieces. I know for sure his father's name was never mentioned by name on the show at all. How do you know he is jealous of Lauri? This was also never mentioned in the show so why not assume the best about a person we don't know anything about. Maybe him and Lauri have a great relationship. For all we know he is happy for her and was at the wedding. So since this information never appeared in the show, where are you getting it from? Why say such nasty things about someone who never appeared? If I have missed it in the show I would love to go back and look at my recordings to see it for myself. Please help me find it.
    The mention of the rocky relationship was featured in season one. From what we saw in the episodes, Josh was given a public defender in his case. His Dad was shown briefly with a blurred face showing up to one of the court cases. If he thought that was unfair to Josh, he could have stepped up and gotten him paid council. Why didn't he?